Posts by TechsMechs

I found a bug. The iridium hammer in SilkTouch mode breaks only one block.
    The Advanced Chainsaw don´t work on Forestry trees, and maybe don't work on all other trees from mods, but i don't time to try it.

Alright thanks for the bug report, I'll look into both of those and try to fix them as soon as possible. :)

Advanced Tools
    is a mod that adds new "wide ranged" tools to IC2 (experimental)
    The Electric Hammer
    The Diamond Hammer
    The Iridium Hammer
    The Logging Saw
    The Diamond Wide Bore Drill
    The Iridium Wide Bore Drill

The Electric Shears
    The Iridium Shears

Tool Information

Recipes

Screenshots

Mod Spotlights

Changelog

Code
    a1.05Change - Dense iridium plate recipe now takes 4 iridium plates instead of 9Added - Electric Shears and Iridium ShearsChanged - Item id's to avoid conflict with forestry (may remove items in previous world, just spawn them back ni with NEI)Removed - IC2 api from the download to avoid versioning conflict if the api changes-------------------------------------------------------------a1.04Bugfix - Tools can no longer be enchantedAdded - Ore dictinary supportBugfix - SHOULD have fixed logging axe's speed on mod treesBugfix - Fixed IC2 recipes not working-------------------------------------------------------------a1.03Added - Dense iridium plateChange - Made iridium tools require dense iridium plates instead of iridium for balanceBugfix - More code cleanup-------------------------------------------------------------a1.02Change - Rewritten hammer and drill mechanics, now all of them will break oreBugfix - Now hammers and drills will break ore from any mod as long as the authour doesn't use a custom materialBugfix - NEI recipes are no longer derpyBugfix - Cleaned a ton of unneeded code-------------------------------------------------------------a1.01Bugfix - Iridium hammer no longer only breaks one block in silk touch mode nowBugfix - Logging saw should now break any type of wood that's added into the ore dictionary-------------------------------------------------------------a1.00 - initial releasepatch - Changed Advanced Chainsaw to Logging Saw

Install Instructions
    1. Install the proper version of forge and IC2 Experimental
    2. Put the AdvancedTools_VERSION into your mods folder
    3. Tadaa, you can play with Advanced Tools now!

Downloads

AdvancedTools_a1.05.jar
    Built on
    forge 9.11.1.953
    IC2 Experimental 2.0.316
    Minecraft 1.6.4

Older Versions

I've just made my forum account last night for the purpose of starting and maintaining a thread on my new addon that's ready for release. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get permission to post in that subsection, if i looked something over just let me know. Thanks in advance,
    TechsMechs :)