Posts by h0gtitties

Thanks for the clarity. I like it when machines explode obviously. I look forward to it's return. BTW, Listening to noobs cry is the best fun you can have on a server. Hands down. *snickers* Feels a little more like real life IMO. In fact I think HV should kill you dead if it electrocutes you. Man, I sound like I should be playing GreagTech... LOLz

Prior to MC 1.6.4 machines would explode when you placed them on HV cable and had not put in the required transformer upgrades. Seems machines no longer care what the voltage is. For example have a whole line of machines with 8 overclockers running off an MFSU on gold cable and they are perfectly happy with it. They dont explode. I checked the config file for a bullion value but didnt see anything. Was this nerfed? I kinda liked it when you F*ed up and forgot about it then kaboom! lol I liked having to think about transformers and wiring, and all that stuff. It made it more techie feeling. Anyway, just curious why it was nerfed and if it was coming back in the future.

FWIW: I have observed this behavior on multiple servers for DW20, and Monster packs specifically.

Thanks