Posts by Dragonmystic

Do Uranium Cells, and their isotope companions, explode if they are placed into a normal chest? I turned my back on some, and an explosion did happen. Whether it was a creeper or the chest, I don't know.

First off, I apologize if this thread has been said before. I searched for a similar subject to this, but didn't find it.

So, I'm trying to automate my nuclear reactor. Because I love automation. But I can't connect any extration/insertion pipes to the Reactor chambers, only the actual Nuclear Reactor.

Is there anyway around this? Or can I only have a maximum of a 5 chamber reactor?

I understand the logic of the failure chance, (stops you from moving the machines all over the place, and makes you think before setting it down.) but it is annoying when you're working through wiring, and realize you want the machine just one more space to the right.

I don't mind the time to recraft the machine, but sometimes getting the specific materials again is a pain; which is why I suggest the "exploding into componant parts" solution instead of just losing it to a machine block.

Anyway,

(slightly radio-) SUPER-active Wrench 5002! will certainly solve that problem! And it runs on electricity! ....Because of the gibbl it has to produce! I think!

Perhaps it would be better to suggest an "improved wrench" that had a lower, or nonexistant failure chance. Maybe at least less often for more complex machines, or maybe even rather than just getting a machine upon failure, it "explodes into its component parts," so you can just rebuild it.

*chuckles* It's the Radio-SUPER-active Wrench 5002! Watch as it disintegrates machines with amazing efficiency! And when we say disintegrate, we actually mean safely disassembles so you can reuse it later! But that's less exciting to say!

U-U
    BAB
    -B-

U=uranium fuel ingot
    B= bronze
    A= Advanced Circuit

Hey, Dragonmystic here.

I've been playing Minecraft for not-that long. Mainly it's a thing to do with my friends: make cool things, hang out, show our stuff that we're making, that sort of thing. So I really only play on SMP. I play Wow, work on engineering things....that's about it.

Hey, just wanted to see what types of mods, other than IC and MEC you use? Are they compatible, or do you wish they were all compatible? What about SMP?

Maybe if we find some common mods that aren't compatible, we can bug the creators into working together on them :P

For myself, I only use Industrial Craft on SMP (Why limit your creations so only you can see them?) Though I am eyeing the Aether (of course), Nature overhaul, particularly for it's lumberjack ability--cutting an entire tree down instead of having it float there --and the Finite Liquid Mod.

Currently, none of them are SMP or IC compatible, from what I've seen, which makes me very sad. I hope the IC2 thing changes that!

P.S. Remember to post a link to the mods you're talking about!