Connecting pipes to reactor chambers

• First off, I apologize if this thread has been said before. I searched for a similar subject to this, but didn't find it.

So, I'm trying to automate my nuclear reactor. Because I love automation. But I can't connect any extration/insertion pipes to the Reactor chambers, only the actual Nuclear Reactor.

Is there anyway around this? Or can I only have a maximum of a 5 chamber reactor?

• that is why all the CASUC reactors do not have 6 reactor chambers, ice casuc has 5, water bucket 4

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• You can actually make a bucket reactor have 5 now with the retrievers. Ice is so much safer, so I would go that route personally.

youre correct, (hate to admit it haha)
    normaly the classic bucket casuc used 4 chamber reactors. losing eu/t
    and it is true, ice has some large bennefits, for example stacks of ice are 64 (duh :P) instead of 1 bucket. is there an flaw? you have time to search for it and shut down the reactor. zupar!

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.