Posts by AceScottie

Hello. I am making a big modded server wich has IC2 on it. I had issues before with IC2 and MCPC+ and kind of require both.

I notice in Direwolf20's Latest modpack he has IC2 and i see a lot of servers using MCPC+ With that modpack.
    How are they doing this ? is there a particular version to use or do they have to edit some things ?

Mods actually shouldnt be incompatible, if they all follow the standard rules. All major tech mods have no direct incompatibility like that.
    I still think you have very likely ran into a MCPC+ problem.

Well i have no small time mods (unless you count project red which i only just hear about before i made the modpack) And i have already removed MCPC+ and put Forge Server 1.6.4 Latest in its place. I wonder if they world had anything to do with it ? i didnt delete the world after so it may just be that but im currently testing it (sorry for not replying quickly im also a modder so i am working on that as well)

Hello. I am running a custom modpack for Minecraft 1.6.4 with Industiral craft #397. I am running a server using MCPC+ to make use of the faactions plugin however i keep getting the same result no matter what version of IC2 i use (i have tried every version from #377 to #397)
    Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/5GtzNMNt

I know i am running quite a few mods and at least 3 of them require IC2 (MFS, Advance Machines and Advanced Repulsion systems) and i also want to add GregTech so having this issues is really not good.
    Please help if you can.
    Also i saw a post saying something about 1.5.2 MCPC+ conflicting with IC2 and i am using MCPC+ and i really kind of need it for the factions plugins.

Edit---
    !!!Tested Forge 1.6.4 Latest with same issues.