Server Crash 1.6.4 =397

• Hello. I am running a custom modpack for Minecraft 1.6.4 with Industiral craft #397. I am running a server using MCPC+ to make use of the faactions plugin however i keep getting the same result no matter what version of IC2 i use (i have tried every version from #377 to #397)
    Crash Report: http://pastebin.com/5GtzNMNt

I know i am running quite a few mods and at least 3 of them require IC2 (MFS, Advance Machines and Advanced Repulsion systems) and i also want to add GregTech so having this issues is really not good.
    Please help if you can.
    Also i saw a post saying something about 1.5.2 MCPC+ conflicting with IC2 and i am using MCPC+ and i really kind of need it for the factions plugins.

Edit---
    !!!Tested Forge 1.6.4 Latest with same issues.

• Yea i have been trying every version since #377 to =397 and they are all the same error reports. That one was just the latest i had generated

• Do you have a list of incompatible mods somewhere ? I have most technology mods installed like Build Craft, Universal Electricity Atomic science, Resonate Induction and so forth

• Mods actually shouldnt be incompatible, if they all follow the standard rules. All major tech mods have no direct incompatibility like that.
    I still think you have very likely ran into a MCPC+ problem.

Well i have no small time mods (unless you count project red which i only just hear about before i made the modpack) And i have already removed MCPC+ and put Forge Server 1.6.4 Latest in its place. I wonder if they world had anything to do with it ? i didnt delete the world after so it may just be that but im currently testing it (sorry for not replying quickly im also a modder so i am working on that as well)

• with the state of flux of IC2, it is quite easy for one of the other mods to be a few versions behind on the API they use
    all those mods you listed do work and try to work with IC2, BC doesn't even use the IC2 API...the UE stuff does as they will take UE or EU for power