Posts by asalt13

Client and not Linux, Windows. Both of the mods are installed through the mods folder so how could I fix one loading before the other? Also, if this helps, when it goes to the crash report IC isn't one of the "Loaded Mods" which does back up what you say.

I'm trying to load my game and it keeps coming up with:

java.lang.Exception: mod_BCIC2Crossover 1.14 for MC 1.0, BC 2.2.11, IC2 1.43 is missing dependency: mod_IC2
    at ModLoader.sortModList(ModLoader.java:915)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:827)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)
    at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 226f92d0 ----------

In my mods folder I have the JAR file as downloaded, I have all the support mods installed and everything. It used yo work but I had an ID problem and re-did my .minecraft folder. I've tried re-downloading the file at least twice. Whats wrong?

There is a thing with the geothermal generator's GUI where you put in your lava cell and the generator accepts it and outputs power but the GUI won't show how much lava's left to burn. The exterior does change to show it's burning but the inside doesn't change at all and I can't tell if I need another cell yet.

I have 3 solar flowers of 5 collectors each. they each have an MFE connected in a line and then a MFS at the end and also a MFS in the middle for my Mass Fabricator (very wasteful). For some reason some times i'll make an addition or modification to my system then the solar collectors won't collect. I would have the latest version of my world with this problem on it attached but the max file size is to big. if you really need it then i can find another way.

P.S. i only have gmail and yahoo email accounts... sorry.