Question: "Can't load IC2"

• I'm trying to load my game and it keeps coming up with:

java.lang.Exception: mod_BCIC2Crossover 1.14 for MC 1.0, BC 2.2.11, IC2 1.43 is missing dependency: mod_IC2
    at ModLoader.sortModList(ModLoader.java:915)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:827)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)
    at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 226f92d0 ----------

In my mods folder I have the JAR file as downloaded, I have all the support mods installed and everything. It used yo work but I had an ID problem and re-did my .minecraft folder. I've tried re-downloading the file at least twice. Whats wrong?

• need more info: What's the host OS? Is this a client or a server? It looks like it's trying to load the addon before it loads IC2. This suggests Linux but one can't be certain there.

• Client and not Linux, Windows. Both of the mods are installed through the mods folder so how could I fix one loading before the other? Also, if this helps, when it goes to the crash report IC isn't one of the "Loaded Mods" which does back up what you say.

• Client and not Linux, Windows. Both of the mods are installed through the mods folder so how could I fix one loading before the other? Also, if this helps, when it goes to the crash report IC isn't one of the "Loaded Mods" which does back up what you say.

Re-download ModloaderMP and re-build the server jar. There was a recent fix that alphabetizes the mods folder list. Be sure the addon is named such that it'll be loaded after IC2.