Posts by huntertur

hello, i was playing with friend with Direwolf 1.6.4, when we decided to try nuclear so my friend start making panels ect when he placed advanced information panel my client start crashing and i wasnt able to join (it keep crashing) after some test we found out that panel was crashing my client and my client created this "hr_err_pidxxxxx" > http://pastebin.com/Tr9cj09Z

sorry for my english

That crash log shows that the graphics driver is at fault (atiox6xx.dll). Try updating or replacing it. If that doesn't work, you should probably ask someone who is more knowledgeable in Windows driver things

IMO, GregTech Iridium Ore generation should be implemented to IC², thus removing the iridium ore from loot chests.
    Until then though, I think it would be a good idea to replace the iridium with memory crystals with it implanted on. Gets rid of the "Dungeon -> Quantum suit" thing.

I would rather have crystal memory with information for it instead of an actual ore, which would keep the otherworldly feel of Iridium from pre-Experimental builds of IC2 intact. The material itself cannot be found in the world, only documentation of how it is made.