Posts by Blood Asp

This is a small Addon to bring Gregtechs oregen to Galacticrafts Moon and Mars.

GalacticGreg needs Galacticraft 238 or higher to work without any other configuation.

GalacticGreg is only nessesary since Galacticraft uses non vanilla stone in its worldgen. Other mods dimensions (ExU Deep Dark or Twilight Forest for example can be customized by GregTech alone. Simply use WorldGeneration.cfg /worldgen/dimensions/ore/mix/xxx to control its generation.

On the first start, inside the Gregtech WorldGeneration.cfg additional Lines will be generated looking like this:

The mod is tested with Gregtech 6.00.48, Galacticraft Build 332 and Forge 1263.

Who wants to use this mod in a Modpack is free to do so, i do not care.

<Github> Please also use for issues.

Are you sure it exploded while you where away, not directly after chunkload?

Building GT Multiblocks over chunkborders is a really bad idea, even when you have chunkloading under control.

Sometimes Blocks in other chunks than the control block get replaced by phantomblocks, since they do not scan the multiblock all the time.
    So it does not find the water in the input hatch, even when it is there and explodes. This also happens with input/output bus/hatches of all multiblocks, leading to voiding produced materials or not finding inserted stuff.

And about generating GT ores in Galacticraft Dimensions: To get the GT style oregen, you need support for that from GT itself.
    The GT oregen only works by replacing stone, netherrack, granite or endstone. Galacticraft uses Moonstone or other stone types instead of normal stone, so it does not work so easy...

I still had Coolant cells heated in the fluid reactor in my inventory, so i didn't notice the difference... But melting beginns at 85%, so i'm barly safe with that. CRCS with two fluid reactors should still give me ~2500EU/t and it is easier to automate compared with an single reactor. I can't think of an easy way to make a stable fluid hot mox reactor.

I just did some testing and i think i will get an CRCS reactor with 4 quad Mox over 4000EU/t.

I will make some Screens once i'm finished with the full automation and everything is cleaned up.

Basicly: First an old reactor to heat up the coolant cells. This one produces 1750EU/t directly at 84% heat.

The heated up coolant cells go into 4 fluid 5x5 reactors to cool down, while producing ~800Hu/t.
    With Superheated Steam thats enough for 4x 600EU/t.

qCraft and mobspawncontrols

I did not test underground biomes but i read somewhere in the forum that it works on 1.7.10.

I also want Galacticraft added, but the 1.7.10 version of it is really WIP and crashes my private Server from time to time. Maybe i should also update it... i'm 10-15 versions behind.

I looked through your modlist in the crash:

remove: Gregarmor (not used anymore)
    morpheus (only server side mod)

you are missing mobspawncontrol and guilib (but i am not sure if you really need it clientside)

also the undergroundbioms download for 0.6g is in the link (currently 5. download) and you need the correct version to join the server.

I started building my railway from base to town. Once i'm there, i plan to set up a Central station. Anyone else who wants to be linked in a automated railway system?

I'm building from:

2600 / 3300 to

2600 / 2000 to

0 / 2000 to

0 / -700

Should there be a base in the way, i try to stay at last 150-200m away.

If you want a railway to your base, i'm fine with laying up to 1km additionally for you. Otherwise you need to build your tracks yourself.

Hopefully we manage to get a really big network up!