Posts by Maexx

Hello everyone,
    I tried to install IC2 along with some other mods for MC 1.2.5, and, after remedying some minor ID conflicts it gave me this error at the start:

I have Forge 3.1.2.94, but I also tried .90, wich didn't change anything.
    I installed Modloader, Audiomod and Forge (Not ModloaderMP), and the problem doesn't seem to have to do with other mods (although I really have no clue when it comes to java etc., so i can't really tell).

Please Help me, I'd really like to play IC2 in 1.2.5 ;(</init>

Fuel Plant - Tier IV
    -Grows at middle speed, Producing 2-3 Bio-Coal
    -Normal Crop look, when fully grown there are light gray coal items hanging out to the sides (on the same block of course)
    -Drops a light gray version of coal, wich can be used in generators, being a bit less efficient than normal coal;
    if you macerate the bio-coal it gives you the seed for the plant
    -At the moment of growth it makes some particle effects because of the bio-coal
    -Looks like a fern, when fully grown it will have bio-coal hanging out the sides

Energy Plant - Tier XI
    -Grows slowly, needs at least light level 13
    -When fully grown and cable is attached to the plant, it will give a pulse of like 10 EU/t for one second and
    then jump back to the first growth state, beginning to grow again
    If there is no wire attached when fully grown, it will have particle effects and after some time explode Amusing idea, but this isn't worth the effort to give the crops Electricity attributes. Easier would be to make the plant provide energy to nearby storage blocks (without using enet), but this would be quite useless (you would need at least a batbox next to each plant)
    -When fully grown and a creeper is nearby it will make a power creeper and jump back into first growth state
    -Looks like a stem with a light bulb on top, which is glowing at full growth state

I have exactly the same issue.
    It starts to lag like crazy and then it says "Saving chunks" and quits

Here's the error

My computer is not the fastest, but in Vanilla I don't have any issues...

Mods I have installed:

Everything on minecraft 1.8.1
    It works nicely, I don't have any performance issues
    But I can't extend my world because of this issue.

If you have the same issue and some of the mods I have installed, please post it here so maybe we can find the problem :)

EDIT: Okay I just found the issue:

Zeldos Teleport pipes kept the chunks the solar panels were in loaded.
    I just installed the newest Version of The Additional pipes mod. In this version the chunks don't stay loaded because of the teleport pipes, therefore there is a new block, the chunk loading block.
    As long as I don't keep the chunks with the solar panels loaded, it runs fine. :) :)

I got a problem:

If I try to install it, it says:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 199 is already occupied by BlockAdvMachine@166ff9c when adding buildcraft.transport.BlockGenericPipe@1179c1c

'm using buildcraft v 2.2.1, and as I can think of with my little knowlede, the block-ID is already occupied by a buildcraft pipe (?)

Can anybody help me, please ?