Posts by VoraciousPuma

If you want a reading that means anything, you measure the amount of time between 512eu pulses over a longer period of time with a stopwatch. Get an empty mfe, hook it up, measure the time it takes to fill it up to some amount, divide that by the time in seconds, divide that by the number of ticks in a second. Then you'll have average ticks per second, which is a useful measurement. Since it's random you do it a lot, or over a longer period of time to help average it out.
    What you measured won't tell anything very meaningful. I get what you're saying you did, but it's not very useful.

Just tested the 1.337b Generator recipe fix on a new world and an old one, it doesn't craft anything now. Battery + machine block + furnace works, but battery + refined iron + iron furnace does not. Battery ref iron ref iron also doesn't work.

edit: Just installed recipe book and found it, it's changed to this:

[ ]:RE Battery: [ ]
    :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:
    [ ]:Advanced Furnace: [ ]

batpack is battery

From my PoV, FlowerChild dropped Forge because Forge==Eloraam=="Copying BTW stuff". I agree, dropping Forge is definitely the wrong way, but there isn't much else he could do if he wants to boykott RP. And actually that's something i was tinkering with as well, though in a much less drastic manner.
    Currently I'm waiting to see how RP evolves, but if Eloraam starts copying more stuff from IC, i will probably follow FCs example in a way to enforce incompatibility with RP. I hope that Eloraam will reconsider her idea of creating "The one-and-only" tech-mod, because that implies rivalling IC and BC per definition.

Perhaps the big tech mod authors need to get back together and rescind their agreement or make a new one. Locking each other out of your mods is mostly going to hurt users that want to use more than one of your mods.
    Eloraam does seem quite stubborn though in how she seems to want to make the mod that she wants to play, whether someone has done it before or not. Although the time she spends putting in a feature that's already in Industrialcraft or Buildcraft is time you guys spend adding stuff that she doesnt have, so she's only wasting her own time.

Just another way of thinking about it.