Posts by StragaSevera

Hello! I want to make some experiments on this type reactors, but my reactor "is in EU mode" and does not have bars for liquids!
    Tried to enable experimentalAdvReactorCooling, did not help.
    How can I enable thermal generating?)

Hello!
    I'm developing an nuclear-related addon, and I need to disable the basic IC2 uranium ore generation (i want to handle it by myself). I found the config field enableWorldGenOreUranium, but I cannot realize how I can change it in my mod, due to fact MainConfig.Confing been private?

Also, a more abstract question (sorry, I am newbie in mcmodding). I asked related question on main minecraft forum, and I got answer that I must not post any tiny bits of IC2 source that I viewed by JavaDecompiler. And I have a question - is it prohibited to even look in ic2.jar, or it is not? I mean, it has developement deobfuscated version and so... I'm very confused =-)

Well, a Text Version (instead of png) would be good too for all the non-Soviet people.

Me:
    Hello!
    I have a question to you as NuclearControl developer. Could you say, do you close NC developing, or there is a tiny hope on getting update for 1.7.2?..
    Sory about asking you not on IC forum, but in PM, this is because you didn't visited the forum for a long time =-)

Shedar:
    Good time of day.
    Yes, I didn't visited forum for a long time...
    I abandoned Minecraft and NC developement since winter. I even don't know which versions are actual now.
    I don't plan to get back - I don't have enough time, and Minecraft is a great timesucker =-)