Posts by Tedd525

I will start Uploading immediately. Problem is, over an hour of footage will take a long time to upload. I will try mediafire, but can't even guarantee that. Second problem is, the war will start and end between that, and if the proof is good enough, then we might keep our win? I don't know anymore, I just want the new server, and don't want to get banned. Will post the link as soon as possible.

Narthok you have been caught duping on two occasions, and I have a screenshot and chat logs of you admitting that you and gold team cheated. I have a god damn screenshot of you setting up a duping factory...Blow steam out your ass all you want, your busted.

Cooldude, I went to gold teams base and found CHESTS AND CHESTS worth of iron boots, duped iron boots. Then I broke a safe and found that it was full of duped quantum helmets. Even if you DID NOT take part in this, the fact that your a team rep and allowed this to continue is reason enough for a ban.

Just quit denying it at this point, its pathetic and childish. You got caught.

I know, and have been aware for some point, that the iron boots in the basement. If I am correct, though, that doesn't quite prove we were "hacking" yesterday. If it is any constellation, I have over an hour of footage from yesterday, that, if anything, should at least clear mine and mrcool's Names. If you may, can you hold of the war untill I can upload them to somewhere. Thank you for your consideration.