Posts by nikisamale

Narthok what in the hell are you talking about? I have no idea who your mother is, where you live, or what you are rambling on about. All I know is that you created about 10 different accounts to come on to the server and insult one of my admins. I sat there and watched them all log in in the server console and banned them as they came up. "warthok" ? And just about everyone had hacking mods. If you want to talk nonsense and your crazy conspiracy theories do it on some other forum please, and please stop harassing my admins.

So emm... How did I get into all of this. I just wanna play D: I'm not narthok

So my friend invited me a few minutes ago, I downloaded the mods and was ready to log on.
    Shortly after, with my hopes set high, I was banned. Without reasoning, just banned. So what about my name?
    I can put two of my friends' names together and a little twist at the end?

Niki <--- Friend
    Sam <--- Best Friend
    Ale <---- Got that from Spanish class...

I'm not Mexican, I'm from the caribbean.. Why ya'll gotta hate on the name? :( Thanks for the few seconds of enjoyment.
    Log in, jump down from spawn, climb out. BANNED. (Sad face) Well baii was really fun.