Posts by JanXP

Sounds like you placed the Kinetic Generator the wrong way round. It's just like a heat machine, that you must face the turbine face to place it, in order for the kinetic energy to transfer.

Ah now it works after placed it from the other side so you should first place the Kinect generator and then the Wind Mill :thumbup:

But rain water contains very few ions.
    Though, I understand that it will bring some dirt that is in the air.

Also, you know, when it rains outside, you don't collect much. Or you would need a big surface where the water is collected.

Well someone could make a new type of liquid wich is nearly to destilled water and can be easier destilled than normal water.

EDIT: Mabye the recipe can be:
    PSP
    CBC
    XXX

X= Nothing
    C=Cell
    B=Boiler
    P= Copper Plate
    S=Solar Panel

Hey guys i want ask if you can't go back to the old Coolant cell recipe only with wanter and not the Destilled Water... Maybe you can make it that it consume 2 Lapis Dust instead of 1 but now its so hard to build a normal overclocking upgrade or even use a nuclear reactor ;( so maybe you will change it but maybe you won't...

ok my boiler is heating up and can i place the condensator dircetly to the Steam generator and the Steam automaticaly goes in there?

Ahhh there is one last Question: how the Steam generator generatest steam? ?( I have filled water inside but how i make the water hot?

EDIT:Oh my god... To create destilled water you need so much things and so much time :( why its so complicated...

Well i know that i must use the Canning machine :D
    I use the fluid enrichment mode but the machine don't start when i have Destilled water cells and Lapis Dust.
    Or must i fill the Destilled water into the machine and when yes how i do that.

EDIT: And i don't know how i produce destilled walter cells I use the Creative Mode to test it

Hello,
    I have the Problem that I can't produce the Coolant Cell. Chocohead said that i shoud use the Canning machine with Walter,Cells and Lapis Dust but I tried that and this don't work for me ( Build V531) I used the fluid enrich mode of the machine.
    So have you a other solution for me or is it a Bug?

EDIT: Now i can place the Dust in the Canning machine (When water is in the Tank it don't work. But if I have an empty Tank it don't produce the Cells :( and i don't know how to fill the Tank with water (i filled it before with BC)

Also a picture: http://img5.fotos-hochladen.ne…ningmachineiuoc1xm0ay.png