Posts by Dark Ariel7

Well I mean how Are you supposed to get it? It becomes tedious to transport lava in buckets to the upper world to make the obsidian there. I mean if you dont think it really makes sense then I guess I will just try to find another way to do it. Its not a great machine Ill give you that. I thought about making it a functionality of the centrifuge. It would make sense but then you could make endless energy so I dont think that would work.

Is the information on the Wiki on the Nano still correct? If not how exactly does the new nano work? Does charge affect how effective it is? How much charge does it need per hit?

Eu reader no longer crashes but the readings seem funny. wind mills up in layer 130 or so are making 1.5 Eu/t each while Mills 40 layers below are making 3Eu/t each. Also it keeps giving readings in variosu units other than EU/t is that normal? Like pEU/t and mEu/t

it does not appear to happen every time or even often. Just sometimes. I think it might be related but when I try to run a server with it. If I use the EU reader it crashes with no error log.

No I meant I want the recipe for these things. Though thanks for the help. I cant even figure out how to make the blast furnace. Yeah I meant heat as a general topic. The last version of IC2 I played is several months old so I am way behind. I am trying to experiment but its not going well. I suck at discovering recipes.

Actually does NEI give you the recipes? I never tried it before. I only know Craft Guide but that is not working at the moment.

Well, I am pretty new and it seems like a pain to go around gathering little bits of info from all around the forum so I though I would start a more central info hub. And maybe later this can help when updating the Wiki or something.
    If you mind that I use your content I can take it out. Though since I already read it and will put in similar info it will probably still be here in one way or other. So for now I will just put in where I got the info from.
    New Machine Recipes

Heat -Chocohead

Kinetics