Posts by mike

Hi guys,

Thanks for all posts, hints and suggestions.
    The last days I was (and sadly still I'm) quite bussy and I've had no time to answer or even to read the forum...

I'll try to do some updates and bugfixes for both my mods soon, please be patient :)

-Mike

This looks fantastaic. Good job sir.

Questions:
    * Do "filtered" blocks cost EU to process (scan and skip)?
    * Is it possible to define what depth to dig to? Particularly in GT 5.x, we want to dig specific depths.

Really if I can whitelist specific blocks and they don't cost any/much EU, I could live without the second thing, although it would add pimp factor.

- Every digged block costs 128EU, except of empty (air) blocks (like caves , ravines etc...)
    The empty blocks are skipped (like "fast forward mode"), they also don't affect the drill.

- It digs always to level 1 right now, but you can place the Quarry at the level you wish to mine and eventually stop the quarry (e.g. by dismounting the drill).

Hallo everyone!
    Im Mike and this is
    Simple-IC2-Quarry
    -an IC2-Eperimental addon made by me.

About:
    - Mines 4x4 up to 32x32 areas
    - Mines to Bedrock level (level 1).
    - Various Drills
    - Fortune-III and Silk-Touch
    - normal ores and Dense Ores
    - Internal Filter and Buffer
    - skips empty blocks (faster and no energy consumption)

Download: http://www.mikej.de/minecraft/…IC2-Quarry-1.7.10-1.0.jar

Recpies & Wiki: http://www.mikej.de/minecraft/minecraft.php

- enjoy

mementh

VLB should output at the 8192 ammount since its a tier above.. and should use a MFSE instead of a basic block and a advanced circut instead of normal ( since it holds so much power it needs to have a high cost )

The VLB is Tier 4 (since its output is: 2048 EU/t ).

ok, version 1.2 is ready...

- New Block: Very Large Battery -Stores up to 120M EU but can't charge items.
    - The Cable Upgrader consumes now cables from player's inventory (but it's easer to craft one and it's only Tier-1 now)
    - Void-Generator needs now only one IC2-Extractor (previously needed two)

-mike

ok guys,
    As you proposed I 've added a CONFIGURATION file in ver. 1.1

Changes:
    - Added: Void Generator -Produces 3EU/t from every single Bedrock Block arount it (next to it) , can produce from 3-12 EU/t from maximum 4 Blocks. Produces **CONSTANTLY** power -it'll be never get used up.
    - Added :Config file (voidtech.cfg) : You can enable or disable particualr items and blocks in VoidTech - if something is "too OP" for you - just disable it

Download v.1.1:
    http://www.mikej.de/minecraft/…s/VoidTech-1.7.10_1.1.jar

@Blcokmaster139

yes, I 'll probably make some of the recipes a bit *harder* ;)

The Food-Replicator is anyway quite tough but I it should be a bit easer to craft than a regular Replicator or Mass Fab.
    - the main thing, is to provide enought EU to it :)

Hallo everyone!
    Im Mike and I bring you
    VoidTech
    -an IC2-Eperimental addon made by me.

About:
    VoidTech provides some high-tech tools, utlilites and machines like:
    - Teleporters (a Local one and a "Bed-Teleporter")
    - Area-modifiers / cleaners
    - Food-replicator
    - Chemical-vapor-deposition Chamber
    - Leaf Blower
    - IC2-Cable-upgrder
    - Very Large Battery (stores up to 120M EU!)
    - Void Generator (generates EU from Void/Bedrock)
    - Mass Destruction Weapon!
    - Molecular Manipulator [v1.3]
    - Grafting Tool for Rubber Trees

New materials like: Concrete and Graphene and of corse Void Energy!
    Some of these tools are powered with... Void-energy! You can acquire it by breaking bedrock with ultrasonic waves!

VoidTech provides also some technic related decorative blocks and also some simple tools made out of Graphene!

Download ver. 1.3 :http://www.mikej.de/minecraft/…s/VoidTech-1.7.10_1.3.jar

Wiki and Recipes: http://www.mikej.de/minecraft

It requires Minecraft version: 1.7.10
    Please note: this mod is still in beta version, therefore there could be some bugs.
    There is also a config-file (VoidTech.cfg) where you can disable / enable particular items in VoidTech, also turn off some CVD-Chamber recipes and set your own ratio for the Molecular Manipulator.

***UPDATE***

Version 1.3

- Added: Molecular Manipulator -This machine manipulates atomic structure of matter and changes the physical state of materials and objects! (ingots and blocks)
    - you can now disable some CVD-Chamber Recipes in the Config file and set the exchange ratio for the Molecular Manipulator as well.

-enjoy

Im making my first machine and I've just encountered a problem with IC2 cables:

Everything woks: all IC2 cables connects automaticly to my block and providies power, but
    after I remove (eg. with picaxe) my block, the cable stays unchanged and "connects" to the postioton, where my block previously was.

I've tried to put this simple method in my block-class:

Code
    @Override 
    public void onBlockDestroyedByPlayer(World world, int x, int y, int z, int meta) 
    { 
    if (!world.isRemote) 
    { 
    world.setBlockMetadataWithNotify(x,y,z,0,3); 
    } 
    }

Hoping it "resets" the metadata on this position, but it doesn't work.

To fix the cable's direction I must remove the cable in game (break it) and put again a new one.
    How can I "refresh" the cable(s) that there it no block anymore?

-thanks

Thank you!

There was no method get(..) but after I changed it to getItem(..) it worked , although it looks somehow messy... ;)
    Like this:

Code
    Block bronze = Block.getBlockFromItem(IC2Items.getItem("bronzeBlock").getItem());

-thanks, tinydust.

Hi,
    i'm about to learn IC2-modding.
    How do I put one specific IC2-block to the world?
    Let's say I want to put a block of Uranium or a Bronze Block to the world, with vanilla blocks I'm doing it by:

world.setBlock(x,y,z, Blocks.bedrock);

I tried to do it like this:

world.setBlock(x,y,z, IC2Items.getItem("bronzeBlock"));

but this won't work.
    getBlock otherwise returns this:

ic2.core.block.BlockMetal@756ba7 and Metadata=0

what of corse doesn't work with setBlock...

anyone?
    -thanks...