[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] VoidTech v.1.3

• Hallo everyone!
    Im Mike and I bring you
    VoidTech
    -an IC2-Eperimental addon made by me.

About:
    VoidTech provides some high-tech tools, utlilites and machines like:
    - Teleporters (a Local one and a "Bed-Teleporter")
    - Area-modifiers / cleaners
    - Food-replicator
    - Chemical-vapor-deposition Chamber
    - Leaf Blower
    - IC2-Cable-upgrder
    - Very Large Battery (stores up to 120M EU!)
    - Void Generator (generates EU from Void/Bedrock)
    - Mass Destruction Weapon!
    - Molecular Manipulator [v1.3]
    - Grafting Tool for Rubber Trees

New materials like: Concrete and Graphene and of corse Void Energy!
    Some of these tools are powered with... Void-energy! You can acquire it by breaking bedrock with ultrasonic waves!

VoidTech provides also some technic related decorative blocks and also some simple tools made out of Graphene!

Download ver. 1.3 :http://www.mikej.de/minecraft/…s/VoidTech-1.7.10_1.3.jar

Wiki and Recipes: http://www.mikej.de/minecraft

It requires Minecraft version: 1.7.10
    Please note: this mod is still in beta version, therefore there could be some bugs.
    There is also a config-file (VoidTech.cfg) where you can disable / enable particular items in VoidTech, also turn off some CVD-Chamber recipes and set your own ratio for the Molecular Manipulator.

***UPDATE***

Version 1.3

- Added: Molecular Manipulator -This machine manipulates atomic structure of matter and changes the physical state of materials and objects! (ingots and blocks)
    - you can now disable some CVD-Chamber Recipes in the Config file and set the exchange ratio for the Molecular Manipulator as well.

-enjoy

• The food replicator looks nice :) but shouldn't the MFE be a Replicator? Or Mass Fabricator?

And the lava-water changer looks reeeealy OP, that should definetly need a Mass Fab and Lapotron in it's recipe to be justified. Not to mention the havok it could wreck on the nether >.>

The Mass Cleaner looks aweeesome! :D Same for the grafter, but I think that failed blocks from grafting should turn into jungle wood, not oak, since rubber wood smelts into jungle wood anyway.

Now you see me, now you don't...

• This looks like a great addon. Welcome to the addon family :)

You ought to make everything configeratible, there's some pretty OP stuff here xD. Actually, if you set up a Github I might be able to do that for you.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• i have to sya the bedrock DESTORYER is scary to me.. i would advice it be changed to not destroy bedrock but to soak the voids energies ( placed on bedrock.. the more around the better) and should require a decent energy source

diamond recipie imho is too overpowered.

Cable changer.. also very very powerfull and unbalanced to just click and change with energy?

mass cleaner.. feels overpowered as well.. ... also might not make safe spots with lava..

and the lava water changer for sure is overpowered. imho if you want a lava source have a machine to superheat a large ammount of stone ( cheaper mats but more energy) .. or a obsidian block ( less energy)

I love the idea of a home teleporter but how much energy does it contain? is it overpowered ? maybe..

I like the food replicator idea.. but energy is alot.. scrap should feed it and should any plant material... also does it make 1 steak? or a stack? ( still major energy usage when having a cow is cheaper )

I will say i love that you did your icons decently.. well done there and could be a good mod :)

• Official Post

i have to sya the bedrock DESTORYER is scary to me.. i would advice it be changed to not destroy bedrock but to soak the voids energies ( placed on bedrock.. the more around the better) and should require a decent energy source

It can only break bedrock next to it, so all it is is really just a bedrock flattener, since it can't break the bottom layer into the void.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• ok guys,
    As you proposed I 've added a CONFIGURATION file in ver. 1.1

Changes:
    - Added: Void Generator -Produces 3EU/t from every single Bedrock Block arount it (next to it) , can produce from 3-12 EU/t from maximum 4 Blocks. Produces **CONSTANTLY** power -it'll be never get used up.
    - Added :Config file (voidtech.cfg) : You can enable or disable particualr items and blocks in VoidTech - if something is "too OP" for you - just disable it

Download v.1.1:
    http://www.mikej.de/minecraft/…s/VoidTech-1.7.10_1.1.jar

• It can only break bedrock next to it, so all it is is really just a bedrock flattener, since it can't break the bottom layer into the void.

all right .. did not know there was a firm layer that can't be reached :)

Looks great :D

But now that the recipe for the lava-water changer uses lapotrons, surely it should hold as much as those lapotrons :P

i would say make it use just energy crystals and instead of iron casing use one of the handles for the other tools

I would hope that this causes water to evaporate in the nether and uses more energy then lava would make in a geothermal generator ( to prevent infinite low cost energy)

The cable upgrade tool needs to be a end game item I would say use 2 laptrop crystals and take out the 2 lowest transformer and put in a mass fabricator and replicator? and if it can be setup to use scrap ( like a bow can use arrows) from inventory ( what i am saying is it needs balance and to be a great cost since glass fibre cable is 120ish UU matter to make)

• Official Post

put in a mass fabricator and replicator

That kinda seems overkill. I more like the idea that it just takes the newer cable from your inventory and switches it out, like the cutter does with insulation by having rubber in your inventory.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I agree with the cable upgrader being something to just replace the cable on the fly (with a better cable in the inventory).
    Good for rewiring and keeping the current setting of the cable (keeping the color of the cable is very important to make this useful in some setups)

• VLB should output at the 8192 ammount since its a tier above.. and should use a MFSE instead of a basic block and a advanced circut instead of normal ( since it holds so much power it needs to have a high cost )

• Can you add a config to disable individual recipes inside the CVD? I don't like the bronze and diamond recipes, but everything else is fine.

In ver 1.3 you can now disable these recipes in the config-file...

Although, only the Industrial Diamond recipe and maybe the electric-circuit are the "legit" ones for a CVD Chambers ;)
    source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_vapor_deposition

;) ;)