Posts by mrflippy

Yes, I've already scanned the bags, and then planted them.

I used to be able to use the cropnalyzer on planted seed bags with known stats and it would tell me the stats. I guess this is no longer possible then.

I suppose I can keep a manual record of the stats, but that's going to get pretty frustrating, especially for large numbers of planted crops.

I took a few months break, and now the Cropnalyzer seems to be behaving differently. I used to be able to right-click on planted crops with the Cropnalyzer equipped and get a display of the growth/gain/resistance stats, but now it gives me other information like this:

Crop name: Reed (by Notch)
    Crop size: 1/3
    Nutrient storage: 0/100
    Water storage: 0/100
    Weed-Ex storage: 0/100
    GrowthPoints: 7/200

This is useful information, but now I have no idea what the stats of my crops are, which makes crossbreeding and upgrading existing crops much more difficult. Is there another way to check stats on planted crops?

It's also possible something else is interfering. We're running Feed the Beast Infinity Evolved pack version 2.3.0, which has IC2 2.2.804-experimental. I'll keep checking to see if I missed something.

Does anyone know how cabling and EU transfer works in experimental? (We're running the 646 build if that matters)

I know things are in flux, but there's conflicting and old info all over the place, and I'm not really sure how things currently work.
    I know some things like machine explosions are currently disabled.

Does the EU-Reader work or not?
    Is there power loss for cables? (EU-Reader doesn't appear to show any, and I laid 80+ cables and it still transmitted the 1 EU from a solar panel)
    What does the EU/t limit on cables actually mean? According to the EU-Reader, my 128 EU/t copper cables are carrying more than 128 EU/t
    Are there packets or not?

Should I not even worry about this until more changes are made? Really enjoying things so far; just trying to puzzle out the wiring.