Posts by PlasmaEnthusiast

I think that every one has forgoten that solar panels are an industrial "item" in the real world. They are not made from coal dust, They are made with silicone. I have seen some expirmental versions that use raspbarrys, But that would be weird for a mod.

IC2 already has silicone in it, It should replace coal dust. It would be silly to leave the resipe as is.

anyone else, if you leave a smug comment like its as good as it is, just cause. Then you are apathetic towards ic2 and you chould shut up and go play vanilla!!!

I have to agree that it is inconvenient having to use a side for a power cable, It makes it so that I have to build another sorting machine. I remmber back in 1.5.2 gregtechs machines had a output side that could output items and power.

How about an upgrade, So a machine conducts power to its neighbors?

How about adding more information to the crop analyzer. Like light levels the plant will grow at ie. 5-10, prefered hydration, fertilization etc. Knowing who found it doesn't really matter to me. good stats are good, but not that great when your just after cross breeding them.

Next how about when you right click with the analyzer on a crop, that has all ready been scaned before, it shows more data like "this plant growing", That likly sounds silly but if you don't have the light levels right, your just wasting your time. How about what plants grow at this light level? flowers = lots of light, mushrooms = darkness

Next how about making luminators adjustable, so you can set there light level. What grow lab does not have lights. ;) lol weed is comman in game.

I want to suggest that the solar panel recipe could use silicon and not coal dust. How about adding a recipe to the blast furnace to melt silicon dust into ingots or even plates. That would make more sense than trying to use a hammer.

Next is why would you use a generator to make a solar panel? you could use a machine block instead, As far as I know solar panels dont store power, so why worry about re-batterys. It would like pulling out the battery out of your laptop just to store your gum in there.

For an achievment, "Star power" or something equally like minecraft. diamond picks and such :)