Posts by Nailcannon

rum is a bit different. i believe its all the same. the amount of reeds you put in just determines how much rum youll get in the barrel. the longer you let it sit the better it gets. if you tap it too early its very harmful(instant death and such) but if you let it ferment fully you get resistance and fire res. on the first drink. higher tiers of the first 2 + blindness on second drink. and same as the second + nausea on the third drink. the effects only stack up to about 3 minutes and using terra wart doesnt get rid of the blindness for some reason, only the nausea.

someone want to report on the progress theyve made? ie. best plant how fast it grows, what it outputs. add some screenshots or something :D .
    im eagre to see how worthwhile the agriculture can actually get.

Whoa, i did not know we could reinforce scaffolds! That's so awesome! Thanks, Alblaka, I'll try it out on my next building for sure! (On this one, I took the time to cover my roof with dirt, then spray from below... ceiling wasn't TERRIBLY high off the ground this time, lol)

Somebody realy needs to update teh wiki with this info, so noobs like me won't be in the dark on these sort of things. ^^

you took the words right out of my mouth lol.

Something I have been wodnering about, though... what's the best method of CF'ing a ceiling/roof? Scaffolding doesn't like hanging over midair unless it has another base within a block from it. :S

i`ve also been wondering this. i have a 61x60 roof to spray in smp and i dont want to use a jetpack because i dont have a quantum suit to stop me from dying everytime i land.

Having toyed around with it, I think the trick is to stand just a bit over 1 block away from what you're working on, and use your own self to 'confine' the spread area to that single layer.

I can hardly wait for 1.33; IIRC sprayfoam /replacing/ placed scaffold blocks as a way of molding output is supposed to be in it.

it worked! thanks :D

ive been working with the cf sprayer for about 6 hours now and i noticed sometimes it sprays flat walls. ive been trying to get it to do that but it only gives me blobs pushing my off my scaffolding. does anyone know the trick to getting it to spray flat walls or is it bugged making it difficult?