Posts by Plystire

I've been refilling my sprayer using the latest update with no problems... not sure what could have gone wrong for you. :(

Are you using a TMI'd or Creative Mode'd sprayer (Poofed into the world)... If you are, then that's why. Your sprayer MUST have a damage meter in order to work in the refill recipes.

Fact of the matter is... 5 bits of tin wire hooked up to a solar panel does not illuminate the luminator... but sticking a batbox next to the solar panel and drawing from THAT will let the luminator work...

Thus far it hasn't been a HUGE problem for me, as I've been able to set up some very nice floor lighting and managed to get 4 luminators working off of a single solar-batbox combo. :thumbup: If, in the future, I can simply remove the batbox, that'll save me a bit of cabling, and I'll be getting a ton of batboxes back. :thumbup:

I don't know if you've actually tried this, but I am not having any troubles with dropouts. If one will occur, it'd be very VERY infrequently. The reason for this is because as SOON as a fuel can enters the generator, it is pulled back out. It's only in long enough for the fuel to go into the generator. For there to be a dropout, two fuelcans would have to be traveling into the generator at almost the same time. This wouldn't be a huge problem for me because I only have 8 fuel cans in the system, circulating about... even with 8 full fuel cans meandering around in the system looking for a generator to use their fuel, they haven't run into each other in such as way to cause a dropout.

As for energy consumption, most of my "assembly line" (compressor, extractor, canning) is powered by solars hooked up to a batbox, thus the energy is free and needn't be taken into account. Only thing that DOES need to be taken into account is tin... which, yeah, isn't free, and yeah, I'm kinda running low on, lol. But, hey, you get 16 empty cells for only 4 tin, that's a whole stack (over 10 fuel cans worth of cells) out of only 16 tin. That means 16 tin is essentially equating to 260,400 EUs. :D That is, of course, assuming my cactii farm can keep up with production once the factory is complete and fully operational, lol.

Didn't see a thread about this, so I'm wondering why no one has realized it yet.

I cannot craft the CF backpack. I see the recipe in the recipe book, I put the recipe together, nothing... I think it's because the CF Sprayers that I have are empty or full while the ones in the recipe are neither... they're just an item... perhaps the presence of the damage meter makes the recipe break? :S

And here I was looking forward to getting my new factory put together in record time. ;(

Speaking of CF.... Alblaka, why can't I place wire on my CF walls? I thought this was to be fixed. :pinch:

Moral of the story: Do not question the creator's math! :rolleyes:

Lol, but seriously... I actually think sand makes the most sense. Have you ever looked at concrete and thought to yourself "That must have dirt in it!"? But looking at it again, you can tell there is a very grainy material in it... kinda like sand. ;)

Doesn't look like anyone else has had this issue yet, so i may have just herped and derped and dropped a nuke or something.

Crash log:

So, yeah... all I did was take v1.23 out and drop v1.337b in. Boom, crashed.

Normally, I'll find that I can fix the crash myself (mismatched IDs or whatever), but this one is over my head. Anyone know if I can fix it? Until then, I guess I'm going back to v1.23 :S

[EDIT]

Since the crash log doesn't say anything about IC2, I would just like to point out that REMOVING IC2 from the mods folder fixes the problem... thus, this is caused by IC2.

Welp, here it is.

Small, but it managed to fill up the MFE quite fast (and FREE). I used diamond pipes.

While it did end up costing me a couple diamonds to make, it's working very efficiently. With the two gold pipes, items going in and out of the generator section will only slow down IF the MFE is full and thus, so are the generators, meaning the full fuel cans will meander around in the pipes until they happen upon a generator that needs them. This keeps them close and the generators will always have energy to put into the network! Now I'm hoping my poor cactus farm will be able to keep up and supply sufficient energy to my factory. :rolleyes:

I had that same fleeting thought, however there's a flaw with it. Iron pipes are great, but you can only force items into one direction. Either items are forced into the generator, or they are forced to continue along the bus (never to see the inside of a generator). That's assuming you meant placing them directly under the wooden pipes coming from the generators. If you meant in between the generators in the central bus, well, that's what I'm doing now, but I needed to use diamond pipes to filter out the filled cans from the empty cans. I definitely don't want filled cans going back to the canning machine, lol.