Posts by UNBR34K4BL3

New:

Just also was thinking of some new kind of Ore; Titan -> Needs much work to get it and also needs a diamond drill (only, also only 75% battery and you'll get it (for balancing, and having fun XD)) to get it..

Also would it be cool to get a Machine that could smelt/macerate/compress everything at once most like the reactor -> Base Machine and then around it the components for it to get working, also needs a special transformer (cable-like) as an component for it and will accept then EXHV/HV/and also MV(just works very slowly, this means -> More power -> Faster it runs.and if it has too much-> Kaboom XD).

Still also editing the main text.

If it works with all my 33 Mods and with Forge.. O_o Wow, srsly never thinked of that.. would be cool. Atm i have no Idea, i think i would put my Reactor in it, or blow everything with a nuke up or something like this, xDD.

At the most, i like it , but then without any others mod like Buildcraft or Industrialcraft.. Idk i think it's a crazy mesh of..well.. honestly I don't know. Would not be that awesome also cuz this will need a whole fkin bunch of Block IDs and Item IDs(ok item IDs -> we have enough).

Hrm...Perhaps they could be Fusion and Anti-matter reactors, respectively. The fuel rods for Fusion would require "hydrogen cells" made by placing water cells into a generator (and needs a lot of them to run for a long time), and anti-matter could use UU matter directly.

By the last one, naw i'm not sure, i want it more advanced , so that it's basicly something.. well.. nothing to easy. Also About the fuison ~ reminds me a bit in to the rocket sience addon (which is a great addon!) But, i wanted a new kind of making energy, based on that, what all people would like, energy without beingbased on resources (in some kind like solar panels, once you've invested everything , you get energy, but just in this case A WHOLE BULLSHIT AMOUNT more. if ya know what i mean? ) :D

Greetings Unbr34k'

http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=2977

Already been denied. (At least the idea of more tiers in general)

As i read in the title if that post: [Suggestion] The Light tier(aka a tier over MFS and q suits :) )

:!: I DO NOT WANT it to be in the official IC², mostly cuz of the Block and item IDs, also cuz some people who don't like it, don't need to have it, right?
    Also cuz of the Problem by being deleted, cuz Al COULD delete this stuff from the off. IC and basicly say that he won't make it longer (cuz of the costs of bugs and coding porting, etc..)

Please mind it. It's an WIP-Addon-Idea! :sleeping: Read next time a bit more carefully ;)

Greetings Unbr34k'

Try this one out (1.8.1): 7914943421387879175
    That's my seed actually got over 20 Diamonds in abt 2 Hrs of playing and a whole bullshit amount of iron and gold..
    Also, you should find ner the spawn rubber tree's and if you have PR3 of RP, 3 vulcans, and near the spawn about 50 Blocks away (sand-biome), should you find a oil fountain from BC :)

If you want i can give you some pics where you can start of and this. Or Coordinates. (Starting off cave should be at x:70, z:300)

Greetings Unbr34k'

Oh well, i had some things in my mind, about the length of the canned food can be discussed over longer time, 2-3 or maybe 4 days i think is ok..if even more, why not? Also you could put them in the fridge and have it "infinitly"-long useful. Also a can opener? Naw sound's useless, atleast to me.., c'mon think over it, minecraft -> you broke with your fkin hands a tree and you say you couldn't open a can? xDD.

Still can be discused over a long time.. i'm still not finished with the whole idea.. i need to think over it completly again, also my other idea with those protons and stuff, needs to be balanced anyway.
    So i should have enough to do ^^.

This is an ADDON-IDEA and it's WIP cuz it takes a long time, to get atleast everything how it should be in the end.
    (also it would need a coder xD, PS; If some1 want's to do it write to me and i'll try to give you the information that it needs.

Basicly i had a pretty darn crazy idea about the fourth and fifth tier of energy (all above 512 EU/t or 2048EU/t).
    I had an idea about making Anti-Matter who basicly could make running a complete new Machine who makes about 2024 EU/t for an special New Matter called: Prime Matter. Prime Matter is like UU-Matter, but this will give you even more and also WAYS more compatiblities (in my mind atm Dark Matter from EE and this stuff), or just for deco (block who should give out a blue light (this would mean that the light rendereing and this will need to be edited.(Probably a New Mod who also make additions to other mods like BC Railcraft and so on).

Also could be running with that (battery-like) a Mass Fab. just basicly the Prime acts like a battery who actually looses then damage and basicly get's uses up like scrap (and also give it a 100% boost)

Basic Idea is pretty easy to understand.. now for the hack of it the (for 80%) complete idea where i atm have in my mind: (also some kinds of ot are above xD)

Ok, we start of, of having like a constantly reactor output -> 1024 EU/t right? So if we have this we could make an Special Machine that could take 2 reactors for working at the most perfect state..this means: a Machine produces with like 30 MILLION EU[Name: Proton Fabricator] (in a constant rate of 1024 EU/t or higher.., just needs to be 100% constant) and takes a whole f*cking load of time to produce Ultra Protons (name for it just atm...). Also if it would get unstable, you would create basicly an black hole (more information underneath)
    Now let's say we have those Ultra Protons and we get them in a basic standing state.. we need to have a machine right beside of the ProAcc. we need to have them standing basicly in a state where those don't conflict with normal matter.. and need to "can" them with the Proton-"Canner" -truly i need better names..-, after we "canned" them we could take them in our bag and transfer them to an other device that needs some special pipe-ings to basicly accelerator those protons even more, and make the final anti-matter.
    (whoever have better names please post them...)
    After all of this we'll need the anti-matter-worker, who basicly takes this anti-matter and produces in a rate of 4096 EU/t an tier 5 of energy who could accept just one machine: energy absorber.
    The energy absorber basicly takes those 4k EU/t and makes every minute 1 UUM (and takes UUM like the Mass Fab is taking scrap and produce Prime Matter, or with whole loads of stacks of scrap, every second.. (for it to work it should take scrap in a ridiculous amount, for some balancing porpuses..and giving another machine more work).

New: I got the idea of an easy machine, basicly a Recycler MK2, who basicly produces with an 50/50 (every second or third..) chance to produce scrap and with about 60% faster operating speed as the normal one.
    New: Also i've got the Idea of an Oil fabricator KINDA like the 1 from Pwer Crystal but.., basicly when it get's more EU it will make more oil per UUM it takes. Like an MK2 version of the Crossover thingy one (sry forgott the namy and i'm actually too lazy to search for it xDD)

That's just an idea, and it should be in some kind pretty complex , atm. it sounds kind of easy but in the end we will need a whole bullshit amount of energy and material's to get everything perfectly working, without making a black hole who would take the complete world, and let it stand "Congratulations, you created a block hole." Points: Infinite and the button just says "Delete world".
    And this should be it.., if you have any questions about this, take your time and leave a comment..

Also I need to say. No I can't code, that's why i made this addon suggestion.

Edit: Just also was thinking of an Piping system for those Protons to get fully accelerated (like the one in (Switzerland)Geneve (yes this is french, i don't have actually the english 1 in my mind but you get the point...)
    Edit: YES, this needs alot more of balancing everything, still it's an WIP-Addon-Idea xD.
    Edit: Also got an Idea -> that we need some kind of Proton-"cans" who are a bit kind of expensive to make.., we'll need them to "can" Protons, and also as a Battery-like thing with 10 Million storage.., also we would have then a 1 milliard (10^9, sry for my bad english..) or for you an 1 billion-Storage device aka. the Matter-Storage-Unit (MSU).

If some1 want's to discusse abt this in skype or something, write me a ->PM <-, and i'll try to explain you or discuss abt you over this complete Idea (needs a good amount of time , so yeah, plan it good if you want to discusse..)

Greetings: Unbr34k4bl3

First, I think this is in the wrong section...

Second, if you want higher tiers of energy, try the Advanced Generators mod. It adds a 4th power tier that runs at ~52,000EU/t. It can only be handled with special plasma cables which are 1 plasma (a melted diamond) each. It also comes with a Tier4 power module called the PESU, which can store up to 1bilEU, along with a Tier4 power crystal called the Plasma Storage Unit or something like that, which is portable and holds 50milEU.

Also, the higher energy tiers would be convenient for someone like me, who has 3 constant mass fabs from a nether lava generating rig and 180milEU stored, but still way to overpowered for most people. It'd also mean I'd actually have to work and not let my automated MFSU maker do the work for me... :S

Yes ikr that mod, but still, something about 10 Bills EU to make an ultry high nerfed Ion canoon or something like this, should be enough balanced xD
    No srsly, it really needs more balancing and stuff, and better cables and all so on.. , As I said it's only an idea/suggestion :rolleyes:

Can we say "horribly overpowered"? I knew you could...

In some kind yes, it needs more balancing.., to both, it's actually an Idea.., nothing very serious, i just had this idea as I said, in some kind yes it is overpowered ,and in the other kind needs really hard balancing and nerving (like 30 Mil to 150 Mil EU..or something similar) also those devices should cost a bulshit amount of resources to get it, and also ot should have some "new" ones.. Who actually needed to be crafted with UUM-Balls 8 UUM and those protons.

As i mentiond, it's only an idea it needs to be more balanced, also it MUST be an addon. (So that other people don't want it, they don't need it.., also it needs on somekind a bullshit amount of time and coding to actually to this stuff, just also was thinking of an End-Game-Industrialcraft/Buildcraft) Also it should have some new liquids where you rarely find in the nether or in the overworld at level 4-5 or something like that..

But still, im thinking over this idea the complete day , and also was thinking of some new names (xD)

Edit: Yes i was thinking of Quantumphysics, and also i was thinking over an, "Hypercube" (4D Cube.. google it ;)) Also , a 4D cube (when possible) should take about 5 Bil EU to atleast get it, and everything else about 4-5 Million :P

Greetings. Unbr34k4bl3' :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter: :Matter:

Not... quite.
    An 8-bit address for block IDs means you have 2^8 possible numbers, for a range of 0-255. Using 16 bits might be overkill (2^16= 65536) but it would certainly be "future-proof". Perhaps with that and a standardized modding API, mod developers will be able to work in a particular range to avoid conflicts, and everyone will have plenty of elbow room.

Oh, lol :whistling:. Okay thanks, now i got it.

Basicly i had a pretty darn crazy idea about the fourth tier of energy (all above 512 EU/t).
    I had an idea about making Anti Matter who basicly could make a complete new Machine who makes about 2024 EU/t for an special UU-Matter device who takes scrap and produce with 8 scrap like 1 UUM.

Basic Idea is pretty easy to understand.. now for the hack of it the (for 80%) complete idea where i atm have in my mind:

Ok, we start of, of having like 2 reactors who make together 1024 EU/t right? So if we have this we could make an Special Machine that could take 2 reactors for working at the most perfect state..this means: a Machine produces with like 30 MILLION EU[Name: Proton Fabricator] (in a constant rate of 1024 EU/t or higher.., just needs to be 100% constant) and takes a whole f*cking load of time to produce Ultra Protons (name for it just atm...).
    Now let's say we have those Ultra Protons and we get them in a basic standing state.. we need to have a machine right beside of the ProAcc. we need to have them standing basicly in a state where those don't conflict with normal matter.. and need to "can" them with the Proton-"Canner" -truly i need better names..-, after we "canned" them who could take them in our bag and transfer them to an other device that needs some special pipe-ings to basicly accelerator those protons even more, and make the final anti-matter.
    (whoever have better names please post them...)
    After all of this we'll need the anti-matter-worker, who basicly takes this anti-matter and produces in a rate of 4096 EU/t an tier 5 of energy who could accept just one machine: energy absorber.
    The energy absorber basicly takes those 4k EU/t and makes every minute 1 UUM , or with whole loads of stacks of scrap, every second.. (for it to work it should take scrap in a ridiculous amount, for some balancing porpuses..).

That's just an idea, and it should be in some kind pretty complex , atm. it sounds easy but in the end we will need a whole bullshit amount of energy and material's to get everything perfectly working, without making a black hole who would take the complete world, and let it stand "Congratulations, you created a block hole." Points: Infinite and the button just says "Delete world".
    And this should be it.., if you have any questions about this, take your time and leave a comment..

Also I need to say. No I can't code, that's why i made this addon suggestion.

Greetings: Unbr34k4bl3

Moved to the right section sry for my little fail there.

This could be an amazing machine for the people (like me) who use the nuclear reactors. You could place your "hot" items in it, and it would use EUs to cool them down. This would require that the machine take perhaps HV because the implications of this machine could increase the amount of EUs that the reactor could safely spit out. In addition, perhaps the machine could recharge used cooling cells or maybe upgrade them? As for non-nuclear uses, 4-tier energy is a common topic on the forums. Perhaps this could be used in the construction of the storage unit for that, or maybe just the lapotron? Maybe it could also be used in the creation of upgraded iridium plates, possible for use in the quantum suit.

The first one, yes probably like if you have nearly completely losed cooling cells to cool them faster of, (like 20 times faster..) and make it so more advanced, and evenly more energy?

Truly the 4th Tier of Energy (Ultra High Voltage) could be used for a very very darm advanced machine who could make UU-Matter out of scrap with an take of 1024 eu/t just evenly faster than the normal one! Which also would make a new Material (Anti Matter?). It's something very complicated then.. ^^ as of now , cooling stuff down is the only thng what im carrying on..

Purely on the food part, I would say simply reducing food stack sizes (aside from cookies) to 4-8, would make canned food quite useful, since you would be unable to carry tons of it around anymore.

And if you can it, you can have a stack of 64 in your inv, and you could freeze this (in this case with the freezer), to force it, having it longer fresh, also this would make food so that it basicly fools out after a time (atm. in my mind -> half a minecraft day.), and freezed and canned food can hold 2 days or something until you can throw it away (or eat it with like a 50% of getting good poisend').
    Sounds like something usefull..
    I'd like that to have it in Minecraft ^^.

Well, i'm just wondering , and in some kind bored too, and mostly i'd like to ask ya all, what you people prefeer to listen when playing Minecraft :).

What I mostly hear is internetradio's mostly trough vlc and the most time I hear is: kohina.com - an 8 bit styled internet radio which plays 24/7 Oldschool 8 bit music. :)
    Also I'd like to listen to hardstyle trough some german internetradio's or just basicly youtube.
    Also I like to listen to dubstep/drums and bass radio's :).
    -
    What do you people mostly hear by playing minecraft? :D

I don't quite understand the code either (Never jumped into it) but I've heard Eloraam and others in her IRC channel talking about trying to convince Jeb to expand the block ID range. Its currently 8 bits, which is where the 255 limit comes from. They've been discussing trying to get Jeb to bump it up by at least 4, which would bring it up to 4,096 block IDs. Of course, i'm half talking out my butt here based on what i've seen discussed by people WAY smarter than me, so I may be a bit wrong there.

So basicly, what i've understood is, that he could make it 16 bit and force it to be WAYS more smarter or better saying more convienient?

Basicly pumping it up like RAM from 256 mb to 4 gigs? (like as an example for it).
    Or did i understand something false?

(Looked into the code just for fun <.<, looks pretty darn nice what Notch and his team did there!!)

Also Jeb should implement ModLoader and MCForge and also ModLoaderMP to the base so that modding gets WAYS more easyier...

But everything stands in the nothing, everything could be excepted and probably inplemented..
    (sry for my bad english..)

Still im confused, How can there be 32k IDs for Items and "just" 255 for Blocks? :s

Just asking, but can't Eloraam and/or Spacetoad just incrase the Block IDs range? I mean they have forge and could basicly inplement.. everything?

Eight block IDs, in the range of 197-208. Give it a look, I think there are some of it you could find very useful.

Just wanted to say, i currently need IDResolver cuz im basicly just to fkin lazy to get everything working corectly, truly i have 34 mods, like IC2 and BC and EE (i think ima gonna delete EE in some kind of time..) and most of all, i have a nice amount of addons and so on, if you really like mods, like me, you probably gonna look everyday for updates and stuff bla bla bla. Just saying that Minecraft should include more Block IDs cuz im basicly running out of it.. (most part i'd like railcraft cuz it is some kind more interesting than EE..) But everyone has his own mind. Think over by yourself and install those mods/addons which you want to play with.. or if you want, play Vanilla..)

A compressor is capable of doing more than simply sublimating something. Take a look on the back of your refrigeratro, or ask someone what's at the heart of a snow-making machine at the ski slope... yep, it's a Compressor.
    Combined with an intercooler, compressors have been used for freezing things for a long time.

Truly you're right. Hmm. Need to think over it again, but still i like the idea of need ice-cubes to make iceblocks it is "more realistic"
    Hmm only what i could think over it that you basicly need some kind of MV (shown above by iceball3) would accept that and would basicly do what it needs, also it really should have an internal storage like the BC machines.. basicly pumping in water and getting ice by generating cooling, and freezing stuff in also a fridge for food would be nice to have or just to play with ^^.
    Also making a cooler so that you can put it right beside the reactor to keep it more cool than water? Like an open fridge for reactors.. or making platings for basicly only cooling reactors down but not in , more beside/underneath or over the reactor, who truly takes like 2-3 EU/t to keep cool on normal state and if the reactor goes high it takes more EU and generates more cooling. Also they shouldn't be that cheap so that you can basicly make 10 and do nothing to your reactor. Naw more investigatet stuff like nanochips and this where you need another machine who makes them with other stuff. xD Basicly just for balance reasons so that you can't just let it run like solar panels or something.

Just that what ive got now in my mind :D