Posts by UNBR34K4BL3

Just wanted to say, what if we have instead of charging them in the mfe's or mfsu's or whatsoever just putting them into a speacial device that loads them at max speed where they basicly stand like your handy to load up? :D

Edit: I think :Nano Saber:'s load at the normal speed like the mining laser? I mean that couldn't be it if the :Nano Saber: charges with an :Energy Crystal: and would charge faster up? ..

I was thinking of some "inteligent" devices , where could be implemented into machines to get them more "advanced" basicly like having more slots and/or faster operating speed of them , or taking less energy.

Also it should be really hard to get cuz, of the fact of the Matter Generator taking less energy with scrap like 80k and instead of a million like 900k or 800k or something similar ^^

Or making2 machines work together as 1 (standing beside each other) and operating twice as fast, but only taking half of the energy that both would take (only matter generator should have more balanced ones.. in the fact that it would then be overpowered..)

The recipe should take 1 diamond Block (or industrial diamonds, so that they get more useful xD) or something similar, and would also take some advanced circuits and iridium plates to get it.
    I don't want it too overpowered ^^.

Leave a comment on what you think about this idea ^^.

Wow you can sublimate water? Oo. Pretty much what i've learned that you can sublimate gas and resublimate hard stuff.In this case , can you sublimate directly water? I don't really think so..
    Basicly what would be something worth to have ice for reactors.. and basicly make ice out of 2 water buckets, in a pretty nice speed (should be truly more balanced). That was the true idea. Even tough i'm wondering how the hell you can sublimate / resublimate liquids? Neve heared about that xDDD...)
    Even more: Have an tool for getting ice back? nothing complex just a tool were you can destroy ice with it and also get the ice.. (was thinking of an house of ice and snow atm.. :D)
    It should be realistic ^^. (Re-/Sublimation of liquids does indirectly not exist, freezing and get it to the max heated up for getting gas/steam)

(Im sorry for my bad english :pinch:, should learn more :rolleyes:.

The second sounds neat, but the first one doesnt look like it has any much use, cuz the most part you would have your :Chainsaw: and rape with it creepers down.
    2nd one: Sounds neat but, it is in some kind useless , basicly you could re-texture the nano saber? and youve got it :P.
    But still sounds neat, im about thinking of an blazer who gives of a lighting when hitting a NPC.
    Would be in some kind funny to see.

Oh lol, forgott about that, but pretty much that with the water to ice could b something useful, even though would it be awesome if you would have like an internal storage like the BC one's have.. so that you basicly could pump water in and it generates in a good rate ice .. (idk like 1 ice per 2 buckets? cuz i think without it , would it be a bit overpowered ^^.)
    Also a possibility to make Ice cells for cooling nuklear reactors down.. (more temporary).

Edit: Ice Cells not cooling cells.

It's something very easy as you may except in the title ^^.

What it does: It will take buckets of Water and produce Ice(truly you should get that bucket back.. xD), It should Freeze Lava Buckets into Obsidian (just needs more power and time..)

That's just a basic idea what i've got, nothing very special.
    (feel free to leave what you think about that..)

Coul some1 please explain me what the different Reactors are?? Or send me a link to a thread where it stands? I'm really confused about ASUC and Breeder and this (ik what Mark's are ^^, pretty much..)

If i postet this in the false section, fell free to move it :).