Posts by jaja

I'm not sure if this is an IC2 bug or a Power Converters bug. (Frankly IC2 is becoming more of a pain and I might ditch it soon or isolate it from other mods).

I have a CESU hooked up to 5 copper wires and an ic2 consumer. I am converting to RF to power a quarry. I checked the eu/t going into the ic2 consumer and its between 50 - 70 eu/t (way less than the expected value). The energy bridge also says that there is only 10 eu/t going into the consumer. Which is the correct reading and why are they different? Could someone also please explain the idea behind eu and eu/t fully (the system seems to have changed and isn't as simple anymore). The wikis are clearly not being updated as frequently any more.

EDIT: Also noticed I'm getting 20 RF output. And based on the conversion rates even 10 EU/t should be giving me 40 RF right?

Thanks for all the replies guys. I must say I'm a bit disheartened by all the new major changes to industrial craft. While it has come a long way since mc 1.5 and 1.6 some new features to me were added unnecessarily and have made it a bit confusing. IC2 is still the first mod I install on a new release anyway :rolleyes:

I am using IC2 2.2.673 with power converters. I'm not which is the problem so I came here first. The LV transformer is connected via a couple (literally) tin cables to a bat box. The transformer is in redstone-step up mode and I have a lever next to it. Its sending power to the eu consumer but at 32 eu/t instead of 128eu/t. Why is that happening?