Which is the correct reading?

• I'm not sure if this is an IC2 bug or a Power Converters bug. (Frankly IC2 is becoming more of a pain and I might ditch it soon or isolate it from other mods).

I have a CESU hooked up to 5 copper wires and an ic2 consumer. I am converting to RF to power a quarry. I checked the eu/t going into the ic2 consumer and its between 50 - 70 eu/t (way less than the expected value). The energy bridge also says that there is only 10 eu/t going into the consumer. Which is the correct reading and why are they different? Could someone also please explain the idea behind eu and eu/t fully (the system seems to have changed and isn't as simple anymore). The wikis are clearly not being updated as frequently any more.

EDIT: Also noticed I'm getting 20 RF output. And based on the conversion rates even 10 EU/t should be giving me 40 RF right?

• that is weird indeed. but weren't there different tiers of ic2 consumers/producers once? might be gone with all the nonexisting voltage issues. anyway, you should be getting 128eu/t from a cesu. is its buffer full/does it get filled enough?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Yes the buffer on the bridge is filled (and is being depleted). I have solar panels connected to my CESU which supplies enough eu so that I am generating more than I need.

• Official Post

Hmm IC2's reading may be incorrect if energy was rejected partially, which needs more work to be precise. An easy way to get an accurate number would be this:

<power converter input> - <cesu a> - <cesu b>

The eu reader output value measured at cesu b should be correct if cesu a is full or empty and the measurement time is sufficiently long.