Posts by WildServal

P

It's like making INFINITE energy isn't supposed to be easy. Because it's infinite, you get it out of nowhere in unlimited amount. Of course such source should be expansive in making.

BTW, I am still in need of solving a problem with mod! Strangely, advanced solar panels (of all 4 tiers) are unable to give energy. They generate it, but it is stored inside of them, although there are devices that demand the energy from them. I'm using 1.7.10 MC and 3.5.1 ASP. What can be wrong? Can it be the problem of IC2, not yours? It's really important =(

The problem is solved, sorry for disturbing

It's like making energy isn't suppose to be easy or something.

It's like making INFINITE energy isn't supposed to be easy. Because it's infinite, you get it out of nowhere in unlimited amount. Of course such source should be expansive in making.

BTW, I am still in need of solving a problem with mod! Strangely, advanced solar panels (of all 4 tiers) are unable to give energy. They generate it, but it is stored inside of them, although there are devices that demand the energy from them. I'm using 1.7.10 MC and 3.5.1 ASP. What can be wrong? Can it be the problem of IC2, not yours? It's really important =(

DreamMasterXXL, I've got a severe problem running your mod (well, not only me, certainly).

I've seen that this problem was announced here, but it was 2-3 months ago and it got no reply.

So, the problem is the following. To start with, I use version 1.7.10 of MC and all latest releases of Forge, ASP ind IC2 for this version. Pitifully, Adv Solar Panels (all of them) do not "give out" energy. There is no difference it they are connected directly to the machines or energy storages or it they are connected with wires of any type. Nevertheless, it is possible to charge itemes inside solar panels, including accumulators, energy crystals etc. So, I wonder whether the following release of ASP will solve this problem as the modification is really useful and challenging (especially, with all the hardmode recepies).

Thank you for your attention and sorry for disturbing!

Yours, WildServal.