Posts by Invincible92

Hi everyone

I'm trying to modify the recipe of titanium tetrachloride using the chemical reactor, but it seems the synthax is not the correct because the recipe doesn't show at all (or I'm missing something important). The same occurs with the electrolyzer recipe of the magnesium chloride dust. Using last version of the addon (1.4.1).

Down here is the script in txt format.

Hi everyone

Before opening a GitHub issue without the further testing in other machines than the transformer, can anyone explain me the config of InputRF (in Overpowered Stuff) what it means?
    Does it mean that RF conduits/kinesis pipes/fluxducts can connect and power GT machines with RF or it only allows the connection of RF cables to a transformer in order to be converted to GT EU?

Coal Steam boilers now do not work anymore with automation, so refueling and removal of ash must be done by hand. One stack coal coke lasts about 12 hours, so should be fine. The solar boiler is slowly calcinating. Starts after 12h, after 24h it is down to 50% efficiency, 48h down to 25% efficiency. To clean/reset the calcination, the solar boiler must be picked up and placed down again. So some work by hand every 24h so they stay efficient. Setup and forget setups tend to be spammed, so it is against that.

Personally, I don't think the answer should be forbidding the refueling of the small coal boilers in order to stop its spamming. From my point of view, the answer should be adding a diminishing return in the steam production until a fixed value, like diminish the steam production from 100% to 25%, the same as you added to the solar steam boilers. I mean, add a 'calcification' alike penalty from using normal water in that kind of boilers (solar and the small ones) and allowing the use of distilled water in order to bypass that penalty. It would also require a more 'complex way' of making distilled water than the current one, like returning less distilled water from normal water in the distillation tower or the equivalent machinery, like a 25% of loss, or something like that.

With that, people ought to use normal water with the penalty in mind until they have the infrastructure in order to bypass that. At that time of the game, people would be clever enough (or at least I think) to use petroil, the big steam boilers or equivalent methods for energy production instead of just spam everywhere that small boilers.

Or instead of putting what I've said above, put all of this nerf you've created in the config, so players could choose between using the nerf to solar and small coal boilers or not (I don't know if it's in the config because I haven't played Minecraft and GregTech since a while).

I think it is because you're using a shaped recipe, that means you need to specify all crafting components (even if there is nothing in that crafting slot), so it would be:

recipes.addShaped(<RealisticTorches:TorchUnlit> * 4, [ [null, null, null],
    [Coal, <minecraft:string>, null],
    [Stick, null, null]]);

Hi guys!

After reading your points of view and suggestions about pollution and avoiding spam lava boilers for steam (and EU generation) I have an idea but I don't know if it can fit in the GT philosophy. If the lava boilers could have some kind of a cooldown mechanism, could it solve the spamming of them for energy generation? I mean, the lava boilers could work during a certain amount of time and after that, they automatically shut themselves off in order to avoid a meltdown (because lava) or a explosion (or some kind of effect) or Steve must shut them off (using a soft hammer, for example) to avoid the catastrophe. It could serve to enforce the player moving to other generators.

Edit: After reading Sapient's post below this one: We also can put a recipe for the next tier machines using the previous one as a part of the crafting, I mean, if I am going to make a MV macerator, I can make it from scratch or I can use the LV macerator as a part of the recipe for the new one.

Disable it in the Gt config (Forming Press recipes. Set the Ender Io Silicon to 0 and it will dissapear) (recipes.cfg)

Could you tell me where is it that option? Because I'm searching at the recipes.cfg and I don't see it (too many letters causes me going blind :D )

In the forming press section I see the following:

press {
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32001_100=100
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32009_100=100
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32200_64=64
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32710_32=32
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32711_32=32
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32712_32=32
    I:gt.metaitem.01.32715_32=32
    I:gt.metaitem.02.32561_256=256
    I:gt.metaitem.02.32562_128=128
    I:gt.metaitem.02.32563_384=384
    I:gt.metaitem.02.32569_384=384
    I:ic2.itemCoin_100=100
    I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.CalcProcessorPrint_200=200
    I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.EngProcessorPrint_200=200
    I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.LogicProcessorPrint_200=200
    I:item.appliedenergistics2.ItemMaterial.SiliconPrint_200=200
    I:item.redstone_comp_chipset_300=300
    I:item.redstone_diamond_chipset_100=100
    I:item.redstone_gold_chipset_200=200
    I:item.redstone_iron_chipset_100=100
    I:item.redstone_pulsating_chipset_200=200
    I:item.redstone_quartz_chipset_300=300
    I:linerIronGraphite_950=950
    I:stickCoalElectrodePremix_950=950
    }

Yes, I'm trying to do the same, disable EnderIO silicon from the OreDict, but in the forming press it appears as a substitute for the Si plate.

I've written in a MT script the following:

// --- Ore Dictionary ---
    <ore:itemSilicon>.remove(EISilicon);

But you can see in the following photos it appears in the forming press recipe although it has been removed from the OreDict:

http://imgur.com/QyJnE0h

http://imgur.com/i4PhgBY

http://imgur.com/H0UaYAm

Hi DreamMasterXXL!

I'm trying to remove the recipe of making Printed Silicon from AE2 using EnderIO silicon in the Forming Press and only use GT Si Plates, but it seems the script doesn't work. Could you check the following section of the script for errors? The AE2 Inscriber accepts the change, but the GT Forming Press doesn't.

Here is it:

// --- Deleting EnderIO silicon from AE2 Inscriber and GT Forming Press ---

mods.appeng.Inscriber.removeRecipe(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>);
    mods.appeng.Inscriber.addRecipe([<gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:17020>], <appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:19>, null, <appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>, "Inscribe");

//FormingPress.addRecipe(output, input1, input2, durationTicks, euPerTick);
    FormingPress.removeRecipe(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>);
    FormingPress.addRecipe(<appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:20>, <gregtech:gt.metaitem.01:17020>, <appliedenergistics2:item.ItemMultiMaterial:19>*0, 200, 16);

Hi all.I made a modified script from your Tinkers' Construct script on GitHub. There are some deleted/modified recipes (for not being too much nerfed) and the majority of the smeltery outputs were modified in order to be the GregTech version of them. The only problem of this script is that the TiCon Tool Station is not craftable for some reason I don't know (or I can't find).

Anyway, here is it.