Posts by cmdrrimmer

There's a good chance a newer version of Railcraft will help. According to the Railcraft wiki, the latest version is 9.6.1.0, but I just tried version 9.5.0.7 with GT 5.08.18, and several of the Railcraft items that had no recipes with GT 5.07.07 showed recipes this time.

Mauve, I updated to Railcraft 9.5.x and all my problems with the recipes went away. I had issue with Railcraft 9.6 and a steam block ID conflict with another mod, but 9.5.x is fine with me.

THANKS !

I ran into that issue with Railcraft a few months back, when I was using GT 5.07.07, and I was told that GregTech tries to modify the recipes for them, but since their internal names had been changed, the recipe modifications failed. I thought that Blood Asp had fixed that, though I hadn't tested it (I'm not using Railcraft atm), and for all I know Railcraft could have changed the names again. Do any of these other Railcraft items show crafting recipes for you with GT5u installed: the steam oven, the engraving bench, the rock crusher, the feed station, steel tank valves/gauges (not counting the painting recipes), the void chest, or the metals chest?

MauveCloud, the following recipes are all missing in NEI for me.
    steam oven
    engraving bench
    rock crusher
    feed station
    trade station
    smoker
    solid fueled boiler firebox
    liquid fueled boiler firebox
    void chest
    metals chest
    recharging firestone

Should I try a different version of Railcraft ? i Currently have Railcraft_1.7.10-9.4.0.0.jar (FTB Resurrection pack).

Thx, CmdrRimmer.

When I replace my Gregtech version with the latest build (gregtech_1.7.10-5.08.18) of the unofficial from this thread, the liquid and solid fireboxes from Railcraft do not show a recipe in NEI in-game anymore. I have verified the recipe appears when clicking on the two fireboxes in NEI prior to trying the new Gregtech mod.
    Anyone have any ideas what is going on ?
    I believe i have noticed another issue where some recipes show up in NEI, i place the items in the crafting grid, the output appears, but it wont let me drag the output to my inventory. I can't remember exactly what recipes do this as I post this question. If i remember I will update this post.

Thanks in advance

CmdrRimmer