Sorry, but the picture does not actually show how you've laid out the components in the reactor. It looks more like the outside of your series of reactors.
Yeah, did not think about that, and yes, it is a picture of my last test reactor. The reason I say last test reactor is because I had my experimental auto loading system set up and forgot to set up the emerald pipe filter for one of my sub units on my fuel removal system, that way when I pulled the lever to insert fresh fuel that sub unit filled with fresh uranium. Because it had no heat vents the unit heated up extremely quickly and then destroyed the entire area. That and other problems have made me decide to scrap my plans for an auto loading system for manual loading as if I load it myself I can check for errors and problems like that.
Well here is a picture of one of the sub units inside Unit "A".
As you can see I went with a very simple grid design composed of the cheapest components I could find. Again, my main concern is if it is possible to pack in more fuel rods into one of these while still being a MK-1. The top picture is of the individual core layout using the regular heat vents
P.S. I also recalculated the plutonium production and found that the reactor produces around 34.56 units of plutonium (the big ones) per hour, so at current rates I will be able to produce two stacks an hour once all four reactors are online.