Posts by Lion_4K

And you can also take this chance to improve the q-suit, like automatic healing with health potions or equivalent, or using uu liquid to add regeneration, like, 1mb per minute or something idk, you can add absorption at cost of eu, you could add some force field with cost of EU. there are lot of things the q-suit could have since its extremely expensive to make with all those iridium plates.

I made a test lava pool and placed a pump on it's center, the pool is 65 blocks of radius (from the pump ofc), I've chosen this value because I've observed that the pump reaches 65 blocks straight before start draining from the sides, so I guessed it would search for 65b radius.
    Well to get faster results I've set the pump with the following upgrades: 10 Transformers, 64 EU Storage, 3 Fluid Ejector, 8 Overclocks. The pump is being fed with 8192EU/T.

If you look at the screen shots you 'll see the pattern it makes, and it seems random, you 'll also notice the amount of lava it drained before halting. IDK why it halts, maybe someone can tell.

Each Screen shot is a single test I made.

https://prntscr.com/g9fw3i

http://prntscr.com/g9fzwn

http://prntscr.com/g9g483

Also, idk why it always goes to WEST, tried placing the pump while looking towards elsewhere and same happens, GO WEST YOUNG!

I have tested it myself, and that's maybe why Lion actually went on and posted this, and they do store fluid in item form. A tank, regardless of how much fluid is in it can be picked up without losing any of the contents. Furthermore all tanks that have the same amount of the same fluid stack up to 64 in the inventory, making it possible to squeeze 16 stacks of cells in 1 stack of tanks for transport by player, minecart, item pipes, etc. The pump can take or add( with the fluid ejector upgrade) to an adjacent tank but what he wants is to use the tanks directly as cells inside the pump, without having to put them next to it.

Exactly.

Hi, I'm new and I don't really know where I should post this, So I will post this here {sorry about it if it is a bad place}.
    I wanted to ask if it is possible for the DEVs to add in the PUMP the ability to use the Open Blocks Tank just like if it was a cell.
    In case this sound i little unbalanced since they can carry 16X a single cell can, then what about some kind of Upgrade that enables that, like the transformer upgrades enable higher tier batteries, or maybe a new machine designed to support tanks {in item form} as intake and be connectible to a pump in order for its contents to be extracted. pretty much like a docking station, however with a GUI and the slot to be used like item and have upgrades like item pulling and ejector.

So, I wish to know if there will be pipes to transport liquids from liquid (and or Steam or additionally Heat conductors) ejecting machines such as Pumps, Canning machine (Fluid enrich) and Mass Fabricator to Machines that use them such as Ore Washers, Replicators, Bottling plants etc.
    You may ask:
    Why do I hate BC (or insert mod with pipes here) ?
    Well, I wanted something that work natively with IC, and that way a Pipe with a combo function could happen.
    A Combo function you said?
    Yeah, something that can like, pass Liquid (/Heat/Steam) and EU at the same time. I.E lets say I want a pump near a lake, I need to supply EU and take the Liquid, so with 1 stream of blocks that can happen. and why not extend function to Item Buffers and Electric Sorting machines.

*sorry if this was suggested before, as I couldn't find anything with the search. Maybe I misused the search somehow.