Posts by Mysbubblan

GT can only disable vanilla ores. All other ores must be disabled in the config of the mod spawning them. So in case of forestry ores in the forestry config. Even IC2 with default configs keeps generating its own ores, so it must be disabled in it's config.

Alright, i got it all working now! Thank you sir for your fast replys, and a huge thank you for developing this, i enjoy playing this version of gregtech so much and your work on this is very much appreciated! :)

Is that block called gt.blockores.01? These get generated by some other mod i could not yet identify. Because they are generated the wrong way, thay contain nothing. In that case they drop cobblestone.

What exactly do you meant with the forestry ores? If you do not want them spawning, you must disable them in the forestry config. The same with every other mod spawing ores.

Alright, so that explains that thing then. gt.blockores.01 was the names. Thanks man! :)

Wel, the forestry ores spawn all around, just as if GT ore veins were not a thing. And i dont realy want that as the ore are very common and it makes it super easy to get to the bronze machines. And they also count as the "good and pure" copper and tin, that gives two dusts in a grinder early in the game.
    So i would like to change it into only gregtech ore veins. Where do i change the mods allowed to generate ores?

Hello everyone!
    First of all i want to thank all the developers in this, i truely love gregtech and have been a fan since forever i feel.

I'm not much of a forum guy, but i have ran into a problem i dont realy find any solutions to. I have looked through the loggs and didt find anything eighter.
    So what i have found is..
    When i aim at a "gregtech" ore(waila tells me it is a greg ore) it says that it is a greg ore, and when i just fast click the ore it blinks over to a ore texture.
    However if i break to ore, it turns into a cobblestone. However there are other veins that do work however.. and i dont understand why some would work and some does not?

I also have forestry copper and tin sawning all around, and not in veins..

f someone could please point me in a direction on where and what i should look at it would be very much appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!