Posts by myfajoarco

That mechanism is already here :O?

Put a few levers on your machines, turn them on, Done!

Sorry, forgot to mention, that I have a version 2.1, not 3.0 (didn't update server+client for a while). Was that included in the mod somewhere between 2.1 and 3.0 or I'm failing with my design? I have a Rotary Macerator connected to a LW supply and a redstone torch right next to it. RPM still drops to 0, if there is nothing to pulverize. Am I missing something simple? Also, I can't put a lever on top, because there is connected a BC pipe. Thanks.

UPD: Yes, with a lever on top works fine. What are my options? Is there another way to put in items from a BC pipe?

UPD 2: Ok, figured it out by myself. Lever on a side works too, but a machine doesn't react to a torch or a redstone wire. Is this intended behavior? :)

How about making these machines behave in the same way as Induction Furnace with a redstone current? From the original wiki: "It is possible to slowly build up the heat by providing a Redstone signal to the Furnace. In that case, the Furnace will consume a constant of 1 EU/t to build up the heat". Could you make the same mechanism for your machines, please?