Posts by Chaseface

Edit: Forgot to mention - it needs a certain minimum amount of current flow or it will overcharge (further edit: overcharge as in charge too much money, not as in overcharge the batbox). If you feed, say, a single luminator from the output, current will stop flowing when it charges, making the circuit think the batbox is empty. There's no way around this as far as I can tell. A similar thing happens with the input. It will think the entire 40,000 EU has been transferred when really only one packet has.

couldnt that just be fixed by another one accepting the unused power and adding it back to the grid, and subtracting the incoming to the outcoming therefore giving you the total used. i dont know if that is what you were looking for but it might help. :)

Why not just do:
    20 solar panels -> IC to BC power converter -> energy pipes -> energy teleport pipe -> other end of teleport pipe -> BC to IC converter -> MFSU
    This could be a cool system to bring power over long distances with only a little loss! requires the ic/bc crossover and additional pipes though.

But there is still SOME loss they're talking about zero loss. That's why they didn't jus say that.

Everything that comes out of the macerators (except for 80% of the sand) goes to the bulk storage. If there's no room, or no place for it there, it comes back out the overflow, and either ends up in the valuables overflow chest, or the recycler (probably the chest, since you're not going to be macerating anything you're just going to toss). The macerator has been redesigned along the lines of Shadowclaimer's recycler, so you can dump whatever mixture you want in there (as long as it's maceratable), and it just recirculates until it finds an open machine. I probably need to add a filter on the manual input to reject anything that can't be macerated.

There are also some (intentional) loops in there... If cobblestone storage overflows, it comes out and gets sent back to be made into sand, stairs, slabs, etc., which may ALSO overflow. The secondary products will end up in the recycler if they overflow, though. It wastes some power, but keeps those building materials in constant full stock.

I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to wire up the item delivery system from bulk storage. The most elegant way to do it (put a RP2 filter on the destination chest with the item you want, then pulse the transposers on all of the storage chests) doesn't seem to work (not sure if it's WAD or a bug). The other options are wire one switch for each item (Wall of Switches from Hell), or use 8-10 switches to code in the item you want (Rat's Nest of Redwire From Hell - AKA "can't find your item with a Karnaugh map and a torch"). Leaning towards option two right now.

*maceration
    and ohh okay i wasnt sure on that but that makes a lot of sense :)
    Great Job Tho :Energy Crystal: :thumbup: