Posts by NinjaKap

======== CraftiteSMP ========
    -Edit- We are now Private.

CraftiteSMP is a survival server running Minecraft version 1.7.10 and the Modpack TechnologyAdvanced IV, downloadable at http://technicpack.net/modpack/technology-advanced.769165. We run Essentials and Towny, and we cater to those thirsting for a rejuvenated experience on Modded Minecraft. We invite all of those who are looking to survive in the wilderness and launch their Nuclear Reactor or battle it out between towns and nations with the Towny plugin. Towny gives you the opportunity to birth and grow your very own empire. If you are a peaceful miner or a fierce warrior, you can find both on our community server.

We have mods like IndustrialCraft 2, Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, EnderIO, Draconic Evolution, ThaumCraft, Botania, etc on CraftiteSMP, using the TechnologyAdvanced IV modpack.

If you need to contact us in any way, please do so using our e-mail craftitesmp@gmail.com. Thank you!

Okay, cool. To be honest, I think a Config Setting to switch between the two Non-Laggy and Laggy versions (of the water mills) would be a good idea. That was, low-end computers wanting to use it can use it, whilst people who want more realism can enable it. - Another bug with the latest 1.1.3.7 is that the extra upgrades, and this may be a bug with earlier versions as I hadn't used the extra upgrades previous to 1.1.3.7 is that they become "Unnamed" when you claim them almost, and from then on you have to search Unnamed in NEI, and hope you know what the Extract/Import upgrades look like. Keep up the Great Work! (Oh, is there a way you could add TFC support? Currently, you need to use CustomNPCs/Minetweaker to start IC2 legit, and the rubber trees/uranium don't spawn due to TFC overriding the Generation of Ores. Tin and Copper are already supported by TFC. Just wondering :p)

Hello!
    Thanks Speiger for recommending this version of IC2 Classic, this is amazing :)
    Just wanted to ask if you could look into possibly adding some TechReborn (GregTech 4 Rebirth for IC2 Exp.) support
    It does load, but many of the functions don't work due to this IC2 Classic not having a Forge Hammer, so you can't make certain plates that TechReborn requires. I may be doing it incorrectly aswell, that's a huge possibility.
    Thanks for Everything, and keep up the good work! (Could I recommend maybe adding LV, MV, and HV water mills similar to how you Implemented the Compact Solars LV,MV,HV into the mod?)
    TechReborn

Hello!
    I have recently played around with the IC2 Classic Port from 1.4.7 ([Not exactly an addon] IC2 Classic - now 1.7.10) and have found is has a few flaws and glitches in it.
    Overall I think it's an amazing version of IC2, and that the IC2 Team should make an official port of it. The Forge Hammer, Wire Cutters etc are just more things you have to craft. With Classic, it's much easier to craft.
    I think that IC2 would be much better if they make an Official Port. They don't really even have to add things to it, just fix it so it works good with addons and the current MC version. The Textures (in my opinion) are a lot nicer aswell.
    Just an idea, and I think it would benefit the IC2 community as I think people would be happy to play with IC2 again.

Hey, so recently I've had crashes with Generators. Geothermal, Solar, Wind, Generator etc. - The server crashes after these are loaded/unloaded by any player. The Crash Reports showed the locations of the generators, what type etc - there's not much else to say but ask for help?

Hello!
    So, recently, after diagnosing the issue, it seems that on our server the Generators (Generator, Geothermal Gen, Solar, Wind etc) are causing issues with the server.
    It seems that whenever we unload/load the chunks these are in the server crashes. Im not completely sure that's the cause, as others have been online and in those chunks when one of us left them.
    Any help would be amazing.

Hey! This mod is fantastic, but ever since we added it to our pack it's been crashing a bit.
    We transferred over from IC2 Exp., and I'm not 100% sure that it's due to this, but it looks like it.
    Also, the latest Compat mod doesn't work, we tried it and it doesnt let us load.
    Here's the Crash Logs. It could be from a corrupted chunk issue, but when we re-enter the chunks it's fine.