Official IC2 Classic Port

• Hello!
    I have recently played around with the IC2 Classic Port from 1.4.7 ([Not exactly an addon] IC2 Classic - now 1.7.10) and have found is has a few flaws and glitches in it.
    Overall I think it's an amazing version of IC2, and that the IC2 Team should make an official port of it. The Forge Hammer, Wire Cutters etc are just more things you have to craft. With Classic, it's much easier to craft.
    I think that IC2 would be much better if they make an Official Port. They don't really even have to add things to it, just fix it so it works good with addons and the current MC version. The Textures (in my opinion) are a lot nicer aswell.
    Just an idea, and I think it would benefit the IC2 community as I think people would be happy to play with IC2 again.

• Official Post

Making it official would just mean opening Speiger's code up to being able to be modified by the IC2 team, which when there's experimental to be worked on as well which Speiger wouldn't really mess with, I don't see where the changes or benefits would be. Apart from people actually finding the right classic instead of Immibis's older, slightly (being nice) broken one.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.