Posts by BlackNova

Ah, well, that would've been back in... 1.2.5? Maybe before that? You're talking several months ago, at least. A lot has changed since, among them the fact that CraftBukkit doesn't seem to be keeping up too well. Forge and vanilla have instead taken some steps towards becoming more useful by themselves -- you can judge for yourself how much so given that there's still nothing like LogBlock that I know of, but I think a large part of what bukkit addons could do have Forge equivalents.

Jar and zip are mostly interchangeable terms around Minecraft, since a jar is literally just a zip with a little bit of meta-data tacked on that Java knows how to look for.

I doubt anyone in this forum will be able to help you with bukkit, we don't really speak it and it's not officially supported by IC2 proper.

Oh ok, i doesnt noticed that vanilla got so many changes. I'll try it.
    Where can i get the Vanilla Plugins like the Bukkit Plugins ?

Hello,
    i already used the search function but cant find a thread about this problem.
    So my problem is, how can i install MineForge ? I cant find a working Download link or a tutorial for it.
    Would be nice if somone can help me to solve the problem.

hello
    IC² is a beautifull Mod but somthing iss missing :
    Electric Counter

On my Server the user need power but dont want to search for Uran or Oil so they want power from me
    Now i need a power counter so the User can pay [daily] for the power

It would be nice if u add somthing like this , i think its very easy for u :)

Me :Reactor: :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: Counter :Cable: :Cable: :Cable: User :Induction Furnace: