Posts by Justin

We've all shaved rubber trees of their leaves at some time of our Minecraft lives, right? And we know how boring and slow it is, right? Why can't we cut them with shears as fast as shears cut normal leaves? If shears can cut normal leaves at a really fast speed, they should be able to cut rubber leaves at the same speed.

I found a bunch in a swamp biome (i'll assume that this is 1.0 as nobody mentioned it) in the world I play on.

Course right now i've got 22 stacks of 64 RP2 rubber tree wood with another that grew and is waiting for harvesting. I haven't even been using sticky resin lately, I just drop a stack of the RP2 rubber tree wood into the extractor when I need more. (sure it's 1:1 and takes a while but i'm usually in no rush)

RP2 rubber wood works? But I need an extractor... I can't get one without getting rubber first :S I'll try flying around first before spawning a sapling.

With my bundle of mods, I can't seem to find ANY rubber trees. I really don't want to cheat, but if I have to, I can spawn one rubber tree sapling :S Anyways, is anyone else experiencing this problem?