Support Request: Rubber Trees Not Spawning?

• With my bundle of mods, I can't seem to find ANY rubber trees. I really don't want to cheat, but if I have to, I can spawn one rubber tree sapling :S Anyways, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

• They are very rare but when they spawn they come in a group of like 10 trees (atleast in my world ^.^)
    You could also install Singleplayercommands and fly a bit around in your world to check if there really no rubber trees

• They are very rare but when they spawn they come in a group of like 10 trees (atleast in my world ^.^)
    You could also install Singleplayercommands and fly a bit around in your world to check if there really no rubber trees

I found a bunch in a swamp biome (i'll assume that this is 1.0 as nobody mentioned it) in the world I play on.

Course right now i've got 22 stacks of 64 RP2 rubber tree wood with another that grew and is waiting for harvesting. I haven't even been using sticky resin lately, I just drop a stack of the RP2 rubber tree wood into the extractor when I need more. (sure it's 1:1 and takes a while but i'm usually in no rush)

• Rubber trees can spawn in any forest biome and will also spawn (in great numbers) in a swamp biome.
    Keep on looking for them, they are easy to spot if you can see above the treeline as they are the only trees with a single column of leaves going up from the trunk.

like so:

• I found a bunch in a swamp biome (i'll assume that this is 1.0 as nobody mentioned it) in the world I play on.

Course right now i've got 22 stacks of 64 RP2 rubber tree wood with another that grew and is waiting for harvesting. I haven't even been using sticky resin lately, I just drop a stack of the RP2 rubber tree wood into the extractor when I need more. (sure it's 1:1 and takes a while but i'm usually in no rush)

RP2 rubber wood works? But I need an extractor... I can't get one without getting rubber first :S I'll try flying around first before spawning a sapling.