Posts by Destro Night

Well then...

So the bronze axe works. Just not both ways like stone or iron...

And the wire cutters, I missed that the bottom two metals were iron, I was putting it all as refined iron.

Also thank you for letting me know about the wire issue, and for helping me out on my other two "issues"

Thanks friend :)

Hello.

I was having a couple of (minor) issues.

First, I built a water tower, under 40 blocks high, using tin cable, housing around 20-30 watermills, which produces EU for a back up power supple, not nearly strong enough for my main power supply...Anywho, sometimes when I start back playing, my Water tower is not generating EU. It goes from a water tower to a bat box to a MFS. If I remove the tin cable going to the Bat Box and replace it, it starts working again, and if the bat box is full but the MFS isn't, I have to remove and r\put back the cable going to the MFS. Is this a known problem? Or anything else I can do, cause I usually forget to check up on it to see if it's working.

Also, I can not craft a wire cutter or a bronze hatchet. I put the recipe in right, I know that, it just doesn't give me the item.

Thanks in Advance.

~Destro

I have the version for Beta 1.8.1, and I do believe it is the latest version, 1.33 I think?

Anyway. I can't seem to make clay dust to make construction foam. I put a clay block, clay ball, even a brick in the maceator, and nothing happens.

Is the CF only for the 1.0 release? In hindsight, I did not even try to make a CF sprayer yet, and I'm at work so I can't try now.

But I was curious if there is some other way to make the Construction Foam?

Thanks