Requires Android 4.2 and up? Shows how well I keep up with smartphone/tablet computer tech. I think my Android tablet uses Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread (it's a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0, US version)
I have made reactor design planner for nuclear and fluid reactors of Industrial Craft 2 Experimental for Android.
You can find it in Play Market searching IC2 Planner or with link https://play.google.com/store/…s?id=com.sun40.ic2planner
Here is some app features:
- Simply paste or copy scheme codes from import and export tabs. Moreover you can open links to Talonfiremage IC2 Planner from you android browser via IC2 Planner application.
- Save reactor design to your schemes and use them later or you can open default schemes to use them.
- Save reactor design as image or send it to your friend or forum.
- Simply scan QR code from shared image to load scheme.
- Generate QR code in export tab to quickly share scheme with friend.
- Calculate how much resources you need to craft your scheme.
- Turn on GregTech items support in ToolBox tab.
- Long tap on reactor component to get item info when you are editing your scheme.
- Press C button on ToolBox tab to clean reactor grid.
- Switch to landscape to scale reactor grid (phones only).
- No Ads and other boring stuff.
Here is some examples (images are compressed):
Sharing image (full size)
Thanks! Waiting for your feedback (on Play Market too )