Posts by Flambo20

IGN: Flambo20
    TimeZone: PST
    Minecraft experience: Been playing since 1.4 Beta
    IC2/BC/Redpower experience: Name it and I have built it, even a few things no one has even imagined, I am very creative in my builds.
    Why do you want to join: I feel that i can help in many ways, I have helped many servers get up and running from just playing to test for bugs, and even server and website administration.
    About your self: I'm a 26yr old dad with a 3yr old daughter. I am good with computers and programs and quick on my feet with ideas and suggestions.
    Reference: Don't know anyone on your server yet.

Welcome to XanaduCraft!

This server is designed to be an Edan for those to build and have fun. With that here are the basic rules:

#1 No griefing - To aid in this the server is running Hawkeye

#2 Since we run BC quarrys are only allowed on the mining planet and no bigger then 16x16

#3 Respect the Admin's and Moderators, they are here to have fun not babysit.

#4 Building areas are sectioned off into their own regions and are assigned to ONE owner, if you have a friend who wants to play with you, they are more then welcome to assist, BUT to limit grief to you AND the admins, dual ownership of a "lot" is NOT allowed. You can add them as a member so they can help that's it.

#5 In order to keep our Edan Safe and Secure NO precious stones are allowed in the building areas! The building area is 100% from mobs and Grifers, so there is no need to try to protect your area with them anyway, any field blocks found will be removed with no compensation.

As the server grows these rules my be amended and new rules may be added, to stay up-to-date check out the forums for further details.

Server Mods are as follow:

Buildcraft
    - Additional Pipes
    - Additional Objects

IndustrialCraft
    - Advanced Solar Panels
    - Advanced Machines

BC <-> IC2
    - Transformers

Equivalent Exchange
    RedPower
    Crafting Table III
    Iron Chests
    Not Enough Items

Server Plugins are as follows:

DynMap
    Equivalent Exchange Table Helper
    Hawkeye
    eTeleport
    HomeSpawnPlus
    ItemManager
    LWC
    Multiverse
    - Core
    - Nether Portals
    - Portals
    PreciousStones
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

Now no connect to the server, register on our forums, and get the IP and Mods you need HERE

In-Game Name: Flambo20

Experience with Minecraft: I have been playing Minecraft since 1.2 beta, i have played SMP on many servers, even ran my own server for a while, but due to lack of cash had to shut down :( my most recent work was as a Head Admin on a server to which i still pop in from time to time to help with some projects but an looking to play again and not just administrate.

Previous Bans? (List reasons): None

Why do you want to be whitelisted? Looking for a server to play on and have fun, hope to make a contribution to the community if possible.

Well i got the Generators and Geo Generators working well at a balanced level, all i wish i could do now is get the solars to emit 8 UE/t to keep a good balance on my server, that way people can go from having 800 Solars to only 100 lol. I just cant get it over 1 EU/t and i can get it to go lower to like .01 EU/t but not any higher. Is this a bug then in the IC config settings?

tried that several times even did an all new world and still didn't work. I've tried 32 64 128 512 320 640 1280 5120 and none of em work.

-Edit-

I got the generators to work, but the geo's don't work on 320, and the reactor works, just cant get the Solars and Geo's to work now. any ideas?

in the new 1.64 config it shows an energy yield setting for all the generators, I've tried to increase the power of my solar panels in the server's IC.cfg file but it still only puts out 1 EU/t. Is there a special code to increase it or is just adding a 0 at the end enough?