Posts by Ldog

Sorry I don't have a crashlog, this was a few days ago and I've got everything cleaned up and installed, the thing is I am down to about 6 blocks because each of you high tech mod makers like to start overlapping each other more and more, yet each has a feature or three left that still complement each other well and so I have IC2/BC/Forestry/PC/Minefactory/RC/did I leave anybody out? (Red Power got ditched because instead of using your rubber trees she had to put gigantic monstrosities everywhere, besides I dont have any room left). I would love to trim a few of these out. IC2 is not one of them. I like the way y'all have implemented electricity much better than anyone else so far.

Here is the mod http://www.minecraftforum.net/…intons-mods/#4096BlockIDs
    It worked like a champ with every other mod except yours.

I was hesitant to come in here and start complaining Al (can I call you Al?) , but it was important enough for me to register ;)

Thank you Richard. Also thanks for your solar helmet. I'm sure you make a great addition to the team :D

I was going to post this under the more than 256 blocks post but you quickly dismissed and locked it.

I have not tried with that mod but I did with Robintons4096, IC2 will not work with it.

I did a completely fresh install. Only put ML, MLMP, Forge, the proper ID resolver mod for the extended and Robintons in the jar.

Dropped IC2 in mods folder. Immediately crashes. I have every other industrial style mod installed and they all worked fine with it.