Thank you for your answer. But what it I have not Buidcraft in my modpack?
to 2: you can craft GT shears as GT-Multitool in GT6 there are sciccors for the same
to 3: You can use railcraft boiler for automation, the can be as small as one by one by two one block steam generation.
Thank you for your answer.
2: I won't use GT6, GT5 unofficial only.
3: I won't use Railcraft because I believe Simple Fluid Tanks is better.
Is there another ways to solve the problems?
I think I can answer some of those:
There's a rule against asking for that: !! Asking for release dates = Ban !! (This also includes asking for Addon Release Dates)
iirc, automation of small boilers was deliberately disabled in the experimental branch (5.09.xx) to encourage players to use other fuels (or at least a large boiler) to get automation. If you insist on automating the small boilers, I think that's still possible in 5.08.33.
1) I'm so sorry, I did not know. I heard a guy who talked about a plan to upgrade GT. Then I have lost him. I just do want a new armor.
2) And what about by GT tools?
3) I see, but it might be customizable. What do you think about it?
Anyway - thank you so much!
Dear Blood Asp,
I have some questions for you. I hope you will answer them.
1) When are you going to release a new update?
2) How can I get grass like an item by dropping?
3) How to recover automation of small boilers?
Best regards, Cleaner From Mars. I love what you are doing!
(And sorry for bad English)