Posts by foxxx0

Its a known issue. this is because its not updated. You may need to wait until it updated or use the regular extractors with upgrades until then

Using the regular compressors (guess you mean this) is no option, cause even if upgraded, they are too slow ;)

In fact, the singularity compressor are fully functional and after about 5min they are running at full speed, so nevermind, they are "ok".

Beside that I also got some trouble with building a CASUC, which will always blow up, if no one is idling on the server. Tried to put some RP timers near the reactor, but probably this won't help if it is in another chunk than the cooling system.
    Anyway, this doesn't belong here so I'm going to look somewhere else.

btw: GREAT ADDON! It's really awesome, please let me know if I can help developing the new version vom scratch. I got only some very basic java experiences, so I would offer myself as a beta-tester, got enough server-resources and have experiences in modding MC servers and clients.

Greetings from Germany,
    foxxx0

Hey guys, I wanted to build a nice CASUC reactor with ICE, therefor I needed the singularity compressor.

Server: MC 1.1, ModLoaderMP, Forge 1.3.3.12, IC2 1.70b, BC 2.2.12, RP 2.0pr4d

After uploading the server version of AM to my server and inserting the client version to my MC, I restarted the server and reconnected. Crafting of Singularity Compressor works fine and I guess it's also working properly, cause it's producing ice from snow (obtained by RP blockbreaker), retrieved by the RP filter and pushed into a chest.

But the GUI Interface is not working properly ! I can see "Singularity Compressor", Pressure, etc. but all slots are empty, no progress, pressure stays at 0 PSI. I copied the config generated from server to my client, cause there was only "checksum=0" in my client version and I read something about matching GUI IDs. But on every MC startup the config file of AM becomes totally corrupted e.g. syntax mistakes etc. So I tried making it read only that it can't be changed, but this didn't fix the GUI issue neither.

Any ideas how to get this fixed ?

If the mod is running without errors, there will be new ores generated. Don't only move beyond your farest point "on" the world, also pay attention to your mining tunnels which can be quite long ;)
    Best way is to look for a small ocean and across it, that should be around 200-1000 blocks.

Also you should now, that rubber trees only spawn in swamp biomes ;)

PS: But if you want to start a new world anyway, have a look at "MCEdit" where you can cut&copy parts from your old world and import it at your new one ;) That's the way I just did it and it worked great ;)

Hey guys, before I open this as a bug I would like to hear some responses.

Server: MC 1.1, IC2 1.64, Forge 1.3.1, BC 2.2.12, RP 2.0pr4d

This problem exists since updating to IC2 1.64 and I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with BC+RP cause it occured first time while using Forge+IC2 only.
    With IC2 1.43 everything was fine and I noticed no problems like that. But since updating to IC2 1.64 (even without BC and RP) the body armor can't take any damage at all.

So even if you got full diamond body armor and all parts enchanted to "protection 4" the explosion of ONE creeper is enough to blow up the whole armor ...

This is quite annoying because you can't get protection from armor any more which makes mining much more risky.

While adding BC and RP mods I decided to start a new world for generating the new stuff from beginning and copied my two houses from the old world using MCEdit which worked without any problems. But even in the new world the problems still remains.

Any others having same issues like that or is there already a fix for it ? If you need any further information, I will supply everything wanted.

Greetings,
    foxxx0

Quite self explaining:

When using the electric wrench in lossless mode and you dismantle some machines, the charge status bar have not been affected. If you click once on the lappack in your inventory, it will show you immediately the actual value by updating the charge status bar.

Maybe it's only a bit optical fixing, cause it already tells you when you're out of energy for lossless operating mode, but it's still a bug ;)

Greetings,
    foxxx0

To what should it be changed ? Can the changes be saved permanently or does it need to be restored after each teleport ?

I simply can't understand why Mojang has implemented such crappy "anti cheat" for movement speed :cursing:

There has to be a possibility (small mod) to disable the speed-checking from Mojang, doesn't it :?:

But already thanks for your replies, I'm now starting to build a railway until there is (or is not) a solution :pinch:

Hey guys, hopefully the thread-subject has now the right prefix.

I ran into this issue, when using teleporter in ONE direction, the other way round works fine ...

The distance is pretty huge, but especially therefor I want to use teleporters. I linked them together and from A to B works fine, B to A not..

Coordinates:
    A = -1664 | 39 | 2337
    B = -1286 | 95 | 981

If I calculated correctly, the distance to teleport should be 1408 Blocks. So with empty inventar, no armor etc. teleporting myself would cost 1408000 EU. Each teleporter is directly adjacent to THREE MFSU which all are fully loaded.

Teleporting from A to B works fine, even with full inventar and armor.
    But if I want to teleport from B to A Minecraft crashes and in the server log it says "foxxx0 moved too quickly!".

Server: Minecraft 1.1, Modloader MP 1.1 v2.1, Forge 1.3.1, IC2 1.64
    Client: Minecraft 1.1, Modloader 1.1, Modloader MP 1.1, Forge 1.3.1, Optifine 1.1 HD AA A5
    (using MagicLauncher 0.9.0)

I could understand, if it throws me "too quickly" in each direction, but only when teleporting from B to A ? :?:

Would be great if someone could take a look at this and do a quick hotfix (if possible). :thumbup:

Name: foxxx
    MC nick: foxxx0
    IC² nick: foxxx0

Timezone: GMT+1h (Berlin)

Desired positions: Beta tester, German translator, forum moderating

Hey Guys,
    I would like to apply as a beta tester, even if you're not looking for more of them right now. I just want you to have my apply, maybe i could be useful for you in the future ;)
    Since you're actually not looking for another beta tester, I would also apply as a German translator, especially for a German IC² wiki. My English skills should be enough and my German skills are way better (I'm from Germany).

For introducing myself a bit further:
    In October 2010 I've started studying "Information Technology / Networked Systems" which has parts of physics, electrical engineering, programming (atm only C, C++ incoming), microcontroller, digital electronics, software engineering, etc.
    At this point I would like to mention, that I got some good skills at testing and debugging over the last years, when I started using linux-based systems. Owning (renting) a quite powerful (i7-920, 8GB) dedicated server, which I've installed and configured 2 years ago, makes me capable of hosting own services.
    My debugging skills were developed over the last years and now I need them every day in programming microcontrollers and building electrical circuits for university.
    You can also have a look at http://testcloud.de, it's a German version (still a young startup) of uTest, a crowd-based testing platform. I'm quite interested in testing software, therefor I applied at testcloud and now I'm one of the crowd ;)
    Since February 2008 I'm a moderator of probably the biggest German hardware forum Hardwareluxx where I'm resposible for the "watercooling" and "linux" section.

If you have use for me and want me to do something, I will do it as well as I'm able to. Regarding debugging and some little programming I got some sort of perfectionism, where I won't stop, until I got a solution which makes me satisfied. Therefor I can work on my own until I got a good solution, but on the other hand I'm able to discuss problems in a team aswell :)

I would be really proud being part of the IC²-Project :thumbup:

That's pretty much all you should be interested in ;)

Greetings from Germany,
    foxxx0

PS: As I mentioned above, I'm from Germany so please excuse some mistakes in language (grammar/style) :)