Posts by MadDogTen

That new worldgen are Coal Blocks :P

There were the new ruins, That "require" (I mean, its minecraft, you can just break the blocks to get to the stuff) 2 people to get all the stuff in it. Also gves a way to get Mob heads.

I personally think that parts of it are April Fool's jokes (IE- Horse, Removing Fishing, Diamond Chickens, Exploding Animals, lots more) and some aren't (IE- Colored Glass, Some new worldgen, and I honestly like the chickens attacking you, lol). Like hidden hints at some stuff.

Possibly hinting toward things for 1.6, or actually for a 2.0. I personally would be disappointed at mojang if it is 100% a joke, as it looks like quite a bit of work went into making it.

About the wole thing: I knew for Gregtech and IC², and I' already configured Nuclear Output for IC². The main grief I has against ASP is the fact the Advanced Solar Pannel is too cheap to me.
    As for Mystcraft, thanks, I didn't know that. But I won't use it even if it can be configured, because to me it also add easy teleportation and playing with players generating new world on a PvP server wouldn't be ... a PvP.
    As for Forestry, the only thing I like with is the Bee-system (and maybe the MJ TO EU conversion), so the easiest is not to install it ^^.

I wasn't that much complaining, because I understand some people may like this addon like that. It's just I would like to play with it with a massive nerfing, and maybe I'll use configs for that, but I thought about FTB users thinking the right way to play IC² is to build always more Advanced Solar Pannels ... :/ So I thought this addon could implement an even harder recipies mode.

I agree with you, They do seem pretty easy to make (At least the First Tier), and should be harder (But not to the point of Requiring UU-Matter for the first tier).

However, Some people like it the way it is (Peoples opinions can differ), So maybe there should be an "Extra Hard Mode", Making all the recipes MUCH harder, but not forcing people to use them (As I believe you were saying). Then everyone gets the best of both worlds. What exactly to change in the recipes, I don't know.

Your avatar apply's to me in this case.

;)

I only started playing a couple of releases before it was switched to IndustrialCraft², and even then it has changed quite a bit. :D