Posts by Rollem

OK, solved the problem - mekanism is incompactible with ic2 in most of 1.6.4 version and all earlier versions, these both mods work together properly since 1.7.10 (changed recipes etc.). I leave it here cause maybe someone other may need that information in future. Actually I changed my modpack into DireWolf20 with few other mods (ca.20mods more)

That's only a warning that Buildcraft can't find it's file for updating checking as it's not on Dropbox anymore. It will have happened before too as IC2 wouldn't affect it, and you could probably fix it by disabling updating checking in the Buildcraft config.

The thing is I have it 2nd time, after 1st time i removed IC2 and error disappeared, so I think it was reasoned by IC2. I fixed all IDs mistakes, changed BC's config to dont check if theres any update, but now after starting minecraft in my launcher it's loading, loading, loading... and isn't loaded after an hour. I don't see any error in console, but maybe I don't know what to look for. Here's log: (link to pastebin)

Looks like an ID conflict between Forestry and IC2, change Forestry's fertilizer (or IC2's scrap) ID to something other than 29933.

Thanks, I couldnt found that item in IC2 config cause didnt see the name. Unluckily I have many more ID conflicts, but I hope I'll fix it today (I can change only 1 ID per MC launch)

@edit
    btw it's sad, that many items has ID conflicts with IC2... I had to remove arsmagica cause of it, but Forestry for me is still too important :X

@edit2

I fixed all ID conflicts, but now I get that error:

The thing is I didn't have that error until I installed IC2.

Hi guys! At start I'd want to apologize for my english, but it's not my native language. My problem is I can't install IC2 (experimental) on minecraft, 1.6.4 version. I got many mods (157, with IC2 it'd be 158 ).
    Versions of loaders etc.:
    MCP v8.11
    FML v6.4.49.965
    Forge 9.11.1.965
    and Optifine 1.6.4 HD D1

The pack is called Fbox, but i modified it a bit (additional submod for tinkers construct, jabba and aroma mining map, deleted ArsMagica2)

In console I get error:

In crash report I have this text: (link to pastebin)

And here's my IC2.cfg file's content: (link to pastebin)

I'm hopeful you can help me to solve that problem. Thanks in advance :)