Posts by D.A.W.H95

D.A.W.H95, Thanks again!
    You made color upgrades feature much easier for me :)

just gonna make a small change to the black part of the png, the part that is supposed to be the off state is darker than the on state... it should be black when on and dark gray when off.

edit: finished

one color is missing,but i cant figure out what color that is missing... i used the terrain png to see all the wool colors.

well... sound may e a problem,BUT it doesnt really need a sound.

i think your recipe is fine,but the wind turbine fits better because its a TURBINE and the heat comes from the reactor so we dont need to add a thing that heats the steam.

MESSAGE TO OTHERS WHO SAY NO:

please say why !

hey!

i got a nice and basic idea(for those who want more challenge):

this should be a feature you can enable in the config if you want IC2 to be a bit harder and more realistic.

steamturbines!
    the steamturbines generate energy while the reactor and generators give heat.

i dont really want to mess with the basics!

all we need is 4 new blocks:

LV turbine:

:Intergrated Plating: :Wind Mill: :Intergrated Plating:

:Intergrated Plating: :LV-Transformer: :Intergrated Plating:

MV turbine:

:Intergrated Plating: :MFE-Transmitter: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Wind Mill: :Intergrated Plating: :Wind Mill:

:MFE-Transmitter: = mv transformer

EV/Extreme voltage

:Intergrated Plating: :HV-Transformer: :Intergrated Plating:

HEAT wire(could not find a better name):

:Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot: :Copper Ingot:

:Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

put this between the reactor and the turbine to "send" heat

:Reactor: +turbine= realistic!

special effects for turbine:

a lot of steam!

a cool turbine sound

:thumbup:

hope you like the idea.

sorry for the stretched recipe's

I have been a long user of Glimar's Steampunk pack which in my opinion is one of the best packs for mine craft but with the installation of ic2 i noticed the shiny smooth chrome and steel is jarringly contrasting the vacum tubes brass and riveted steel of the texture pack. i was hoping someone could make a companion ic2 textures in steampunk style to go along with this awesome pack. sadly glimar himself has stated that he doesn't have the time to add mod support

here is the base pack for reference http://www.minecraftforum.net/…b-fixes-64x-waterlavaetc/

me and ksheep are working on stuff for BC and IC2(im d95)

i have made a coolingsystem that makes infinite icecubes(you have probably seen it before but...),
    this system is 3x3 in width and a few blocks high and it's easy to use and its quite effective.( 4x4 if you include the rp cables)

heres a few pictures :

it produces 50 iceblock's per minute

lol, you stole the idea i had(coil/rail gun idea)....... i had the recipe and everything ready.... and i have a better teslacoil block idea.(the current one is too boring) MinecraftCreeper

but the eu stuff and prjectile speed and the other stuff is something i havent seen before.