Posts by Limat

also found this, hope it can help:

The log message would suggest that it can't calculate the route for the energy flow, but how it managed to get into that situation I have no idea. Does it happen if you create a new world too, or is it just one? Do you have anything else connected other than just the test setups you tried?

Yes, the same for new world.
    Tried to disable all other mods except IC2, no luck again :( (i have bc, forestry, nei and iron chests, not much)
    even if there is only 1 generator + any kind of machine or energy storage next to it (just 2 blocks), without cables result is the same. Adding wire - one more portion of fuel burnt, but still no power in destination.
    Can you please advise what else to look for in logs and which kind of logs?

P.S. I also have a huge amount of files like grap_xx_raw.txt generated with the following text:

Code
    graph nodes {
      overlap=false;
      "Cable|C|0|18";
      "Cable|C|0|18" -- "Generator|E|1|19" [label="0.21250000000000002"];
      "Cable|C|0|18" -- "Cable|C|0|21" [label="0.025"];
      "Generator|E|1|19";
      "Cable|C|0|21";
      "Cable|C|0|21" -- "MetalFormer|A|1|22" [label="0.21250000000000002"];
      "MetalFormer|A|1|22";
    }

Hello guys, i have another issue with energy flow, haven't found anything like this.

So... any generator is not feeding anything, it charges itself, but no matter if you place any machine or batbox next to it or connected by any kind of cable (i tried all of them) - there is no power in destination point. I tried several sources (generator, geothermal, solar panel) no luck.

In fml-client logs i have thousands of stings like this: [Server thread/WARN] [IC2.EnergyNet/]: Calculation failed previously, skipping calculation.
    Other logs seem to clear.

my versions are:
    Minecraft 1.7.10
    Forge - 10.13.4.1492
    IC2 - 2.2.822

Any ideas? ?(

P.S. when i connect anything to generator is burns another portion of fuel, but power is not received.